Hoping to ovulate for 1st time after MMC

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hoping to ovulate for 1st time after MMC

Postby Tinleykw16 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:35 am

After what seemed like a two week AF, with spotting and insane cramps/bleeding, I started Vitex and on CD10 started seeing EWCM. Yay! Charting this month with no sure ovulation yet (used clomid for first pg), but my post OV temps are slightly higher so far. I have low progesterone so I'm seeing what vitex and lowered stress/healthier diet will do for my hormonal imbalance. Hoping for a somewhat natural pregnancy this time around. Plus I was instructed to wait 3 months for clomid again which would be January( seems like years away!!) I'm still nervous about TTC again after MMC, but hoping for the best, ill prob have to have progesterone supplements. I'm pretty sure I have very high estrogen/low progesterone. So started taking fiber to flush it out & vitex to balance & so far so good! Feeling more balanced & healthy and extremely happy by the day! Now to just get my BFP! Who's with me? Anyone near ovulation??
Tinleykw16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Hoping to ovulate for 1st time after MMC

Postby Asheo » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:48 am

Me! I should be ovulating any day now! OPKs negative so far but I'm CD15 today! :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Asheo
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Asheo » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:52 am

No longer with you... my results came back, partial molar pregnancy, can't try for a year.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Asheo
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Tinleykw16 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:01 am

Asheo- I'm so sorry to hear that:( just keep the faith. God will bless you.
Tinleykw16
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC After a Loss