BFP but hard to be happy

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFP but hard to be happy

Postby desakel » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:34 pm

With my son I got pregnant the first month we tried. He is wonderful and I can't imagine my life without him. Then I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and had to wait to get pregnant after radiation and medication.
Got pregnant on the first go round in June (apparently we are one hit wonders) lost my April Fool's baby at 5 weeks.
Got pregnant in July lost my May Day baby at 6 week 4 days.
Waited around a bit for the HCG to go away and now BFP on the first month trying again (OCT).
This time I find it very difficult to have any faith that this will end well. I can't even think about "THE BABY" because 1 second later I convince myself it isn't going to last because I don't want to go through the depression of another loss.
My HCG is 185 at 13 DPO which is similar to loss #2 numbers and I have to wait out the weekend for my next test.
/me is finding it hard to sleep because of the worry
desakel
Friend

Re: BFP but hard to be happy

Postby laina0605 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:54 am

Hi there. I feel the same way. I had a loss before my DD and was a nervous wreck my whole pregnancy with her. We started trying in Sept for baby #2 and conceived 1st try and lost that baby Oct 22nd at 6w3d. Then exactly 1 month later on Nov 22nd (Friday) I got another BFP. I'm still waiting to hear beta result...I'm very nervous at the moment and the 1st trimester will be tough...

How are you doing? Everything still ok?
Carrie (34-PCOS)Jeff(38-no issues)
M/C - Sept 2011 at 6 weeks
DD-July 11, 2012
M/C - Oct 2013 at 6+3 weeks
DS- August 5, 2014
laina0605
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: BFP but hard to be happy

Postby mrsm44 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:35 pm

Desa, any news on your pregnancy?