Ovulated right after levels hit 0. Pregnant?!?!

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Ovulated right after levels hit 0. Pregnant?!?!

Postby CassieR » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:27 am

Hi Ladies-

I'm hoping someone has had a similar experience. I'm also REALLY hoping I'm pregnant rigth now and that my story will give someone else hope!

Here's the deal. We found out that our LO had stop growing at around 6 weeks. Had Cytotec on 11/21. Bleeding pretty much stopped on 12/1 with some here & there brown spotting until 12/3. Dr. tested my HCG levels through blood draw for 2 weeks after. They were 110 on 12/5 and 12 on 12/12 (this was one week ago today, a Thursday). I didn't expect to ovulate so soon after that. Presumably my levels were at a 0 on Friday or Saturday considering how fast they dropped from 110 to 12. Well on Saturday night I noticed a ton of EWCM. DH and I BD'd on Saturday afternoon, taking no precautions if you know what I mean. I told DH hmmm...seems like I'm O'ing...surely not this soon though, right? We BD'd again Sunday morning just in case I actually was O'ing. Dr. recommended waiting one month buuuutttt we didn't. Everything was natural during our m/c and we also had two ultrasounds to make sure that everything had cleared out. So here's what I have:

I'm not sure if I O'd on 12/14 or 12/15 so here goes:

1-2 DPO Creamy lotion-like CM...cramps started...not awful but here

2-3 DPO Cramp off and on all day. Just got that peaceful feeling of "knowing" I'm pregnant again. BB's maybe a bit fuller? Excessive saliva in the PM.

3-4 DPO Tested to just make sure I wasn't still testing + after m/c. BFN. Cramps were AWFUL today. Just a tad of light light pink CM after I went to the restroom once in the AM and once in the PM. Early Implantation perhaps? My body was already prepped for pregnancy so maybe it was early? TMI alert...loose BM this am (happened last pregnancy too for the first few days). BBs and nips start to tingle off and on. Cramps so strong off and on that they are making my thighs ache, most cramps were on the left side. Oh and I was feeling the need to spit a lot in the shower tonight, like I have way too much saliva. At some Chicken Lasagna...tasted kinda like plastic? Maybe it'd just sat in the deli too long at the grocery store...? Oh & while grocery shopping last night I could smell the laundry aisle from half a store away. Gush of wet/creamy CM last night when I was getting ready for bed.

4-5 DPO DH and I BD this a.m. before work...just a bit of brown when I wiped during "clean up." Not crampy today at all, yet. TMI alert again...loose BM again, just like last pregnancy. BBs are a bit sore but not hurting like they were at this point last PG. I texted my sister and told her that way if I really am (I'll tell DH on Christmas) then I can atleast show my DH that I KNEW LOL...but we won't tell anyone in our families until way later. We made that mistake last time and it was devastating to have to call & tell everyone :(

Well...that's it Moms & Moms-to-be!! Maybe it's all in my head and I just want this too bad LOL...either way...please feel free to obsess with me :) I'm praying for you ladies on your TTC after a loss journey...it's tough. I'll test on 12/24 or 12/25. Last PG i had a faint + on 9 DPO which would be 12/24...thoughts anyone???

Thanks so much for reading and God Bless you all...baby dust to all!!! :) :)
CassieR

Re: Ovulated right after levels hit 0. Pregnant?!?!

Postby brennansmom2003 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:20 am

Here's to hoping for you!!!

I too had a M/C at around 6 weeks (was almost 7 weeks). This is my first cycle since. I had AF about 5 weeks after the M/C. I will also be 10dpo on 12/25 and am hoping for a bfp myself. I will try and use some willpower not to test any sooner considering I didn't get a bfp until 13dpo last time with a stark white negative the day before.

I really don't feel any symptoms except some twinges and very full feeling in my uterus area. My bbs are also sort of sore, not to where it is really bothering me, but it really didn't bother me much with my last bfp and I didn't have any soreness until I was 10 weeks along with my DS.

Hopefully this is our month!!! :noaf:

:babydustb: :babydustg:
Me - 33 DH - 39
Met 1999 - Dated 2011- Married 2013

DS: 1-23-2003

:bfp: 10-5-2013
:angel: 10-27-2013

:bfp: 12-24-2013
brennansmom2003
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby CassieR » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:53 pm

I'm sorry for your loss :( I was almost 8 weeks when we found out but the baby stopped developing at 5w6d.

I have all of the same symptoms as I had for the last bfp except that my BBs aren't as sore as they were that time. I mean they're achy and throbbing off and on this time but last time I would avoid taking the stairs just because they hurt so bad!

I hate waiting but at the same time I feel content with it this time for some reason. I'm hoping that's a good sign!

Thanks for the reply and I'll keep up with this thread and hope to see your BFP!!!!!! :)

Take Care :)
CassieR

Postby brennansmom2003 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:07 pm

That is so weird because I feel im am feeling very content also. I'm not sure why because before I was a total symptom spotter and it was all I could think about. I think that I am trying to stay calm this time so that there is less disappointment although I say that now but know I will still be very bummed if AFTER shows.
Keep updating your symptoms and hoping this is our lucky thread!
Me - 33 DH - 39

brennansmom2003
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby CassieR » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:03 am

I'm trying really hard (and failing :)) not to symptom spot but I feel like I literally can't help it! So yesterday continued with off and on dull cramps but nothing like 3-4 DPO was. My boobs started aching, almost throbbing here and there during the day. Oh...so I had a math placement test yesterday. I'm 27 and going back to college full time in January...so I had to take a test to see what class I could enroll in. Well good news, I passed...when they told me I almost broke down in tears. LOL...I'm not emotional normally about that sort of thing.

When I got home my husband had made some mashed potatoes for my office christmas party today. I was putting press n seal over the top of the bowl and I said "babe...why does the kitchen smell like banana pudding!?! Did you buy pudding?" He said "uhm no honey. Are you pregnant? I think you're pregnant."

I've been peeing more frequently but nothing CRAZY. One thing I did notice with my last BFP and now is that for the last few days and probably 4-5 days before my last BFP I would wake up for NO reason at around 5am...just awake and wondering why I'm awake.

Also, apparently I think food is going out of style because I just wanna eat all the time! I'm very health conscious so I don't but I have been pigging out on cucumbers, green peppers, carrots, celery...and that was for breakfast lol :)

I'm sure I'm just imagining things and being overly hopeful. Time will tell...how're you this morning? Anything to report...?? :)

Blessings & Baby Dust!
CassieR

Postby LadyAcosta20 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:50 am

OMG my story is so similar to yours! I miscarried Nov22 after viewing a scan that the fetus was only 5wks5days and I was supposed to be 10 weeks. My levels went down to zero on Dec 13 since I tested negative on HPT. My DH and I started trying again as soon as I stopped bleeding and got a Positive OPK on Dec17. Ive been cramping like crazy for a week now with ovulation pain on my left side. I ovulated on either the 17th or 18th and now am waiting to see if I get a BFP! Here's my chart www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4ab2f7
Here's to hoping!! Baby dust everywhere!
LadyAcosta20

Postby CassieR » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:21 am

Hi LadyAcosta! Yes we appear to be very similar in timing! How're you feeling? Do you think you are pregnant? I hope we all get our BFPs this month! That would be really amazing! I'm not a charter so I wouldn't have a clue what to think if I saw your chart lol...I'd probably think hmmmm those lines look neat.

Oh and I forgot to add earlier that I cannot seem to get enough water. I was so thirsty last night that it was hard to swallow. I normally drink almost a gallon of water a day, so for me to be that thirsty is unusual.

When are you testing??
CassieR

Postby LadyAcosta20 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:28 am

Get ready for TMI! I have been feeling ok. I'm still getting left ovary pain which is normal from what Ive read but I tend to freak out over every little twitch and sensation lol. I'm gassy/bloated, peeing a lot more than usual and a little more tired. I'm sure it's just the hormones from releasing the egg and what not. I will probably test next week either on Christmas or the day after. I know its soon but after the loss I just want to be pregnant again. Everyone says dont stress over it, it will come but its on my mind 24/7 even when I'm sleeping lol. I hope we both get our BFPs and that the little bean will stick this time.
LadyAcosta20

Postby brennansmom2003 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:46 am

Yay for you passing your math placement test! At least something was able to distract you for a bit!

So far nothing much different this morning! My bbs were a little more sensitive when I woke up and now are just feeling the same way they were yesterday. I too can smell everything and today I am super sleepy. I was just thinking how great a nap would sound!

Hopefully these symptoms will start kicking into overdrive because I will have no complaints about that if it means a bfp!

Babydust!!!
Me - 33 DH - 39

brennansmom2003
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby CassieR » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:16 am

Good Morning Ladies! It's daily update time!

5-6 DPO (yesterday) BBs continue to feel heavy and throbbing off and on throughout the day. Had really vivid dreams last night too. Cramping off and on but just kinda dull and present...nothing like AF. I drove to Dallas and back yesterday and I probably drank 6 bottles of water & a huge cup of coffee and I was still so thirsty that my mouth and throat were hurting. Had a pretty decent headache last night but could've just been from driving for so long...8-9 hours in bad weather. Also had a good amount of cream kinda thick CM yesterday.

6-7 DPO Had the most vivid dream last night. I dreamt I was kidnapped and sold into sex-trafficking! Crazy I know but I could literally feel them snatching me up and shooting me with drugs! It was awful lol...I woke up sweating. Had to wake up 2x last night to use the restroom, that's not normal but happened last time in early pregnancy soooo here's to hoping. This morning I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. My throat is a bit scratchy and I have some thick mucus in my sinus that's causing me to have to sniff a lot and then spit...gross...maybe that's a good thing? I'll have to google so I can obsess over it Hahahaha :)

Well according to the "My Days" app, AF should be here today. That's only based on whent the m/c ended. I don't think there an app that can predetermine when AF will come after a m/c, unfortunately.

OH...did I tell you ladies that I bought a tiny little 98 cent stocking at wal mart the other day and that's how I'll tell the hubby if we get our BFP, I'll just hang it up with our stockings and see if he notices :)

Lets here some updates ladies!! Happy Saturday!
CassieR

Postby brennansmom2003 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:40 am

Symptoms are sounding promising! The throat thing is a good sign too. I had that with my bfp. It was like post nasal drip and made my throat sore for a couple of days. And the way you want to reveal the bfp is super cute. I wrapped up my hpt for my dh last time and that was how I told him.

Aren't those dreams crazy??!! I month that I got my bfp I had a dream that my dh came home to show me that the other lady he was ttc with got her bfp!!! :omg: It was so real that I was upset with my dh for a few hours after waking up, but couldn't tell him because it was over a dream. Dumb!!
I have also been having vivid dreams. Last night there were a few. I was dreaming that I didn't stay awake long enough to wait for my ds to fall asleep on xmas eve and so when he woke up there weren't any gifts under the tree. Then I was dreaming that I was on a tv contest for singing (which I cannot do AT ALL) and I picked a song that I didn't know the words to and was scrambling to find them online and couldn't do it so I had to go on and fake the words...too weird!

Anyways, today I am 6dpo and my bbs are a bit more sore than they have been already, I have peed 4 times in the 5 hours I have been awake and this morning after I ate, I felt nauseous for a few minutes. Normally this type of symptom would excite me, but last month this happened every time I ate for the whole 5 days before AF showed which had never happened before. I thought for sure I was preggo then. I don't think I actually O'ed that cycle. I was the first "cycle" after the m/c and I had 6 days worth of +opk's. I read that it was probably my body trying to O a couple of times but never actually did.

Gosh these days are going by slowly!!!

Keep updating!!! I'm hoping we can both give great news here in a few more days!!! :babydustb: :babydustb:
Me - 33 DH - 39

brennansmom2003
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby brennansmom2003 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Forgot to mention that last night I ate some cookies and cream ice cream and it tasted really funny to me when my ds and dh said it tasted just fine. This happened with my last bfp when I ate cookies and Twizzlers (which are my fav!!).

Hopefully a good sign!
Me - 33 DH - 39

brennansmom2003
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby CassieR » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Hahaha...your dreams sound as crazy as mine :) So I've had more cream/lotion like CM today! Which was a huge sign for me when I had my last BFP. I don't ever get it like that. I'm in big trouble if I'm not preggers because I've so convinced myself that I am that if I'm not I'll be devastated! And poor DH would have to catch the majority of that lol...sometimes I thing TTCing should come with a straight jacket...we are all a certain level of crazy :rofl:

So your symptoms sound pretty good too!! My patience is wearing thin...these days are dragging. I'm thinking of testing Monday morning...but then again maybe Tuesday morning...I have enough 88cent tests that I could test every day until Christmas but I don't really wanna do that because it's highly probable that I'd end up with a bunch of BFNs. Oh the choices!! :doh:

OH and since I've been symptom spotting anyways, I was totally just checking out my bb's (we alllll do it...see paragraph one about being crazy :D while changing back into my PJs for my afternoon nap (didn't get home until 2am last night, I'm exhausted!). Aereolas are definitely darker today! Just like last BPF...Ok well I'm sure I could think of any number of things that I could make into a symptom but I don't wanna miss that nap I mentioned earlier.

FX!
CassieR

Postby brennansmom2003 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:12 am

You are telling me!!! I keep thinking that maybe I should try and test on Tuesday morning instead of waiting till Wednesday, but really, even if I am preggers I am not sure that I can turn a test by Wednesday (10dpo) considering my last didn't until 13dpo with a stark white at 12dpo. The only reason I am planning on trying Wednesday is because it is Christmas and that would be awesome to find out then!
A straight jacket sound pretty good right about now! Since I feel so crazy, I am glad I have a bunch of other crazies to chat with about all of this!! ;-)
Me - 33 DH - 39

brennansmom2003
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby CassieR » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:26 pm

Well here I am at 7-8 DPO and I'm having to seriously talk myself out of testing this afternoon! Last night by BBs (mostly nips lol) were itching so bad! Hubby told me last night that he "knows" I'm preggers. I'm gonna smack him if he's ruined my Christmas present! Haha...jkjk...and today at church my BBs were aching and itching again, I actually had to excuse myself during Sunday school to go readjust myself! LOL... :rofl: The things nobody knows...oh and the excessive sleepiness is starting to creep up. Excessive thirst has continued for 2-3 days now. Gosh I hope this isn't all in my head.

I've been reading up on how soon you can test after suspected implanation and based on the cramps and light pink CM on 12/18 then I "could" get a BFP in the morning if I'm lucky! If I had implantation when I think I did we are now 4 days past that...many women have gotten a BPF 2-3 days after IB. I am not doing very well at talking myself out of testing...more like talking myself into it LOL...

How're my ladies today?? I hope you're all cramping, nauseous and have sore boobs! Hahaha...all in the name of a BFP :mrgreen:
CassieR

Next

Return to TTC After a Loss