cycle after chemical

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

cycle after chemical

Postby GodsGrace2012 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:01 pm

My heart goes out to all of you who have suffered a loss.......

On Christmas Eve, I had my first ever loss/chemical pregnancy. the bleeding lasted 6 days and was very heavy and painful. I ended up ovulating 3 days late this cycle, on cd16. but on cd 12-15 for 4 straight days I Had the worst ovulation pains that I've ever had- it was constant and felt like both ovaries were going to explode. since O I have felt awful!!! like pms x10, plus flu like feelings all rolled into one big mess. sort of the same feelings I had before my bfp- but amplified. I am currently 6dpo.

So I was wondering, have any of you experienced anything like this after a very early loss? was your following cycle really messed up? any answers are very appreciated. thank you.
GodsGrace2012
Friend

Re: cycle after chemical

Postby Happyfroggy » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:51 pm

Sorry for your loss. You know it sounds like you do have a bit of an ilness on top of your loss. As that can cause swollen glands which would explain why your pain near your ovaries was so bad.

I've had two losses in my life, both at around 6 weeks. This last time a few months ago it took 6 weeks for my period to arrive. So it definitely messes up your cycle. In most cases it causes ovulation to be delayed. I've also read lots of women saying that sometimes the cramps the first cycle after mc are as or more painful that the mc cramps.

So be kind to yourself and be patient with your body. :babydustg: :babydustb:
BFP on Friday Feb 3rd 2017 but ended in miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks :(

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC After a Loss