CD1, come join in a hopeful new month with me!!!

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

CD1, come join in a hopeful new month with me!!!

Postby Ohbuffness » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:47 am

So I had a missed miscarriage 8 weeks ago and finally got my period today. I've never been so happy to see af!!! I'm happy to start a new cycle and am hoping for a bfp the first time around, fx!!
Ohbuffness
Friend

Re: CD1, come join in a hopeful new month with me!!!

Postby lawmom5 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Me,too! I have been having a tough day, but, you are right. It is a new month of hope. My mc was on Dec 18, at 10wks. I was really hoping I was pregnant again, but nope. CD1. And, it's a doozy. Worst. Ever. But, hopefully, last one til...October...;) Here's to BFP 1st time around!!
lawmom5
Friend

Postby FourOrFive » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:31 am

Hi girls! Sorry to hear about your losses. I was only 5.5 weeks when I miscarried a chemical pregnancy. Although it was much earlier than both of yours, I was still devastated and distraught. Now that it's over and I'm cd 7 I'm trying it out that behind me and just be hopeful for this cycle. My RE said since it was so early I can go ahead and try again so I'm thankful for that.

Here's to hope and a BFP after a tough loss...
Me:29.5, Boyfriend:32.5
TTC #1, cycle #4
Letrozole 2.5 mg, cd 3-7 because I don't ovulate on my own, has helped me ovulate cd 13-15. No other issues- Dr. says we are both A+ for everything else...

BFP 1/3/14, chemical pregnancy 1/10/14.

Baby dust and all the best to all the strong ladies on this most difficult journey
FourOrFive
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby littlemissbroody27 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:32 am

Hi girls So sorry for your losses.

I lost my little boy Vinay in August at 20 weeks, and have just had an early MC/chemical on Jan 6th at 5 weeks.

Tomorrow is my due date for my angel boy, and somehow through all of this I still have hope that neither of these things will happen to me again and i'll have my rainbow baby in my arms soon.

I'm CD 11 today and My Doc has said we can TTC right away so that is good Fx for a BFP for my in early Feb.

Sprinkles of baby dust all round x x
Me (Rachna) - 33
DH - 45
DS - 3

TTC#2 since Jan 2013
:angel2: 29 Aug 2013 (19w5d) I love you my beautiful baby boy :cry:
:angel2: 6 Jan 2014 (approx 5w)
:angel2: 14 Apr 2014 (8 weeks)
:bfp: 23rd May 2014
littlemissbroody27
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mrsmathis » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:00 pm

I'm so sorry for our losses, every one of us <3 <3
Littlemissbroody, I hope you were able to spend time with loved ones yesterday <3

I'm very excited to connect with you all on this thread, nice to know I'm not alone.
My story...I had a natural miscarriage on Nov. 15th at 11 weeks, though baby only measured 7 weeks. It took 6 weeks for my cycle to return and I got my period on Dec 18th.
I'm pretty sure I ovulated last sunday, the 12th and am on CD23
Hoping this is my month and I get a BFP.
AF is due on the 27th but since I'm still breastfeeding my 19 month old I often go longer in between periods, so as long as I haven't started, I'm going to wait till Feb 1st to test.
TTC our rainbow,
HOPE gets me through the day.
mrsmathis
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby B Michaelson » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:38 pm

Last edited by B Michaelson on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me - 36
Hashimotos, JHS/EDS, ANA negative, 1 Fallopian tube
DH - 41
TTC #1 Aug 2012 - May 2014
DS - Born Jan 2015
TTC #2 since Aug 2016
May 2017 :bfp:

:angel: Our Angels :angel:
2004 - 7.5 weeks
Oct 2013 - 6w6d ruptured ectopic
Jan 2014 - Chemical

B Michaelson
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby littlemissbroody27 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:17 am

Hi Ladies

I have had a rough weekend, but am through it now and I can hopefully begin to heal again.

On top of everything DH has had the Flu and now I have it as well - and that isnt good for BD! I had a feeling that I O'd on Sat and we BD on Fri - but not sure not - I had back ache, cramps and 1 little spot of pink tinged CM - no opk's or temping for me so I dont know...if I did that would be really early for me as it would make a 26 day cycle and i'm usually more like 32-36 days.

So going by my normal cycle lengths O date is around this coming weekend - the signs are all there - lots of wet CM turned EWCM today - so I need to get better and BD - I was really upset last night when DH said no as he still wasn't feeling well!

CD17 today O is usually around CD20 or so but after an early MC who knows!

Fx mrsmathis 27th is my birthday so its a good day :) Hope AF stays away

How is everyone else x
Me (Rachna) - 33
DH - 45
DS - 3

TTC#2 since Jan 2013
littlemissbroody27
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby mrsmathis » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:34 am

Happy almost-birthday littlemissbroody!

Sorry you had a rough weekend. It unfortunately took me 6 whole weeks after my miscarriage for AF to return, it drove me crazy because I kept thinking maybe I was one of those lucky ones who gets pregnant right away no period inbetween. I was POAS like crazy.
I've only had one period since, so who knows, all my timings might be a little wacky.

I hope you both feel better so you can BD a few times <3

I just POAS at 10dpo and got a BFN :( try again tomorrow
TTC our rainbow,
mrsmathis
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby littlemissbroody27 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:48 am

thanks mrsmathis although I just want my birthday to pass this year - I should have a little baby in my arms - either that or be so huge that I can't move and willing the little man to come out!

I'm so angry at my DH right now (its all inside tho he just has no idea...yet!) - he said no agian last night! and even went on to say 'try me again on Friday' - I mean thats tomorrow - it may be too late by then...of course I didnt say anything - I don't want him to feel that I just want him for his sperm or anything...because thats not true - but I know if i said anythnig thats what he would think!
He just doesnt get it...I feel so low right now and he's taking away the one thing that would lift my hope a little - I mean no rainbow baby is ever going to replace my angel, I'm never going to forget him...but it will help to fill that massive void inside me right now - and he's taking away that hope now - my cycles can be so long that I may not even ovulate again until the middle of March! - Anyway rant over..I just needed to get it out :-)

mrsmathis - its still really early still got my fx for you
Me (Rachna) - 33
DH - 45
DS - 3

TTC#2 since Jan 2013
littlemissbroody27
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby lawmom5 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Little miss, sorry you're having a tough month!! And, hate that you all are sick. I can soooo relate to what you are going through, not this month, but ttc about 9 yrs ago almost exactly. I had a full term stillborn son named James, who would have turned 10 this March. After we lost him, when we were just started to try again in January 05, my hubby got really sick, and I was beside myself bc of the ttc stuff. Good news is that we did get pg quick despite it, and had another son who is 8! Hang in there! Thankfully, we aren't sick right now, but I still really only want my dh's sperm from CD 8-15;)
MrsMathis-- 10 dpo could definitely be too soon!

I'm CD 9 today, and we are on track, but my body seems off:( No super high libido or other things that are typically for me CD 9-14. No CM. Hoping that I still o this month, but just different timing (I've always been CD 14-15). We are definitely going to go full swing until AF just in case my cycle is off. The really confusing thing is that my mc happened on Dec 18, got what seemed like normal cycle symptoms, even got first AF right on time, day 28. AF was 5 days (heavy at first then normal) as always. Now I'm just feeling off. Hope it's nothing. I definitely remember feeling off for a long time after we lost James, but I was full term, and my MC was at 10 wks. Just SO ready to be pg again! Confession--even looked at maternity clothes today.
lawmom5
Friend

Postby mrsmathis » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:16 am

Sending lots of good thoughts your way littlemiss, whatever you can do to find a ray of hope, I hope you can do it. Maybe seduce hubby? Put the moves on him!
TTC our rainbow,
mrsmathis
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby CaroL31 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:08 pm

I had a miscarriage on Nov 25, at 10w6d and I was devastated. I can't believe how much I am still affected by the loss. I loved that baby so much, even in just a short time. It was my first pregnancy. 5 weeks later I got af on Dec 20th. We started ttc again in early January. Af was 3 days late and I was soooo hopeful. I took 4 tests in 5 days! But BFN. Each time was heartbreaking. AF finally came 3 days late on Jan 20. What a rollercoaster of emotions! This is so hard. I think losing our first baby really showed us how much we want this. Obviously I am experiencing this differently than my DH, who is very laid back, not stressed in any way and is having a hard time understanding how I can get myself so worked up. It is so different for men! Sometimes I envy him! I am thinking about getting pregnant 20 hours a day and he is just going with the flow.
I am sorry to hear of all of your losses...I just found this site today and reading through all of your experiences has really given me a sense of support. I have such great family and friends but no one who has gone through a loss like this and it feels like no one understands what I am going though, even DH.
I am on CD8 and hoping for a BFP this month, as I am sure we all are. It's a new year, I hope we all meet our babies this year!!
Carolyn (Me! 31) DH (39)
BFP on Sept 27 2013
Lost at 10w6d on Nov 25 2013
BFP!! April 5 2014
CaroL31
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mrsmathis » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:45 pm

Hi Carol,
Sorry for your loss, sounds like we had similar experiences these last few months. I feel the same way, that if I stop trying with all my might to be strong and think about what actually happened, I'm still just as sad as when it first happened. I love my baby so much and want nothing more than to wake up in the reality where this didn't happen.
Sorry to get kinda heavy :-/
I definitely can empathize with you on the thinking about being pregnant 20 hours a day thing. And Hubby not understanding. It's so different for men.
Sending you tons and tons of baby dust for the upcoming cycle
TTC our rainbow,
mrsmathis
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby littlemissbroody27 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:11 am

Hi Carol - SO sorry for your los, I lost my baby in August at 20 weeks and my DH is handling it very differently too - he think's i should be 'over it' by now and 'moving on' I feel like he's talking about having the flu! I also just ahd a 5 week MC and, have just gone past the due date and such so am feeling particurlary down at the moment and he's having a go at me to stop being miserable all the time coz i'm bring him down, and that if I can be normal in frome of other people then why cant I be normal with him! He just doesn't seem to get it at all! - on top of that there has been only 1 BD this cycle and I think that was way too early - as he was ill - I'm so angry at him right now that I could thump him...but dont want to just yet incase he feels like a BD in the next few days! Men!!!

Anyway sorry for the rant but I know where you are coming from Carol - all I want is a baby its so hard to get the thoughts out of my head that I should either have a newborn right now or still be really heavily pregnant! Why cant he see that - isn't that an obvious thing I must bee feeling!

mrsmathis - how are you?

how is EOE?

lots of baby dust all round x x x
Me (Rachna) - 33
DH - 45
DS - 3

TTC#2 since Jan 2013
littlemissbroody27
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby CaroL31 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:03 am

Thank you mrsmathis and littlemissbroody! I am so thankful I found this site.....it feels so much better to know that others are going through similar situations and I am not alone. Sometimes I feel like screaming because no one understands what I am feeling. Poor DH tries to understand and has been pretty supportive but he is just not feeling the same emotions I am going through, he's just so laid back! I know he wants a baby but I don't understand how he feels no pressure at all. I put so much pressure on myself. Question - did you ladies do anything to remember your babies? I have been trying to think of something. I wrote a letter to my baby and DH is going to do the same, although I think he is putting it off since he knows it will be difficult. Since we lost our baby a month before Christmas I thought we would get an ornament to put on the tree every year and remember our first baby.

littlemiss - I am so sorry you are going through this again. You will get through this. Husbands can be so frustrating! A catch 22 since we need them to get what we want ;)

mrsmathis - I totally understand. I still think about the baby we lost all the time, wishing things could have been different. My best friend is pregnant (we were 2 weeks apart and had planned to be pregnant together) and it is painful to see her, knowing I would have been 2 weeks ahead of her...there seems to be constant reminders everywhere. I never understood how hard this would be until I started living it, you're right, it is a hard reality.
Carolyn (Me! 31) DH (39)
BFP on Sept 27 2013
Lost at 10w6d on Nov 25 2013
BFP!! April 5 2014
CaroL31
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Next

Return to TTC After a Loss