CD1, come join in a hopeful new month with me!!!

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: CD1, come join in a hopeful new month with me!!!

Postby mrsmathis » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:57 am

My best friend is pregnant too, 7 weeks ahead of where I was, it is so incredibly painful to water her progress.
Big hugs to us all, it does feel good to find others who truly understand what we are all feeling.
TTC our rainbow,
HOPE gets me through the day.
mrsmathis
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby CaroL31 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:04 am

It is so difficult to watch your friends go through the happiest moments of their lives, wishing that you were going through it with them. I have been struggling with our friendship which I feel so bad about. It's hard to be around her and I feel like our conversation is forced. She called me on Sunday to tell me she found out she is having a boy....I wanted a boy so badly. I tried my hardest to be happy for her and faked my excitement as best I could. The minute I hung up, I just wanted to crawl into bed and hide for the rest of the day. I AM happy for her and wouldn't want her to go through what I went through. She will be such a great Mom...I just wish we were still going through it together.
Carolyn (Me! 31) DH (39)
BFP on Sept 27 2013
Lost at 10w6d on Nov 25 2013
BFP!! April 5 2014
CaroL31
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lawmom5 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:03 am

Hugs ladies! There are so many different layers to grieving our sweet babies. I am still surprised by moments or days of sadness and disappointment as different milestones pass. It's just extra hard to me to ttc when we should be ticking off the days to a July baby.

I am officially in the dreaded 2we, CD 16. Feel we gave it a solid effort, so fx!!!! It's just a matter of whether or not I o'ed this month at all. Had tons and tons of pain in both ovaries off and on at weird CDs, but not much CM. I had ferning on my Ovulite yesterday, so we BD last night just in case I o'ed late. Guess we'll have to wait n see, AF due Feb 11...

CHEERS ladies on a peaceful 2ww, and BFPs for us all!!
lawmom5
Friend

Postby CaroL31 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Thanks Lawmom, you too! fx for you! I still think every Tuesday that I would be X # of weeks along with our June baby.
I am on cd11 and I had ewcm last evening (bd'd) and then a positive opk today at noon (so bd'd again) Also had minor cramping today. Hoping this is our month! Hope to see you post your BFP on Feb 11!
Carolyn (Me! 31) DH (39)
BFP on Sept 27 2013
BFP!! April 5 2014
CaroL31
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lawmom5 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:34 am

Checking in ladies--any news?

I'm still waiting. Tested neg 10dpo:( It was dollar tree test, but wasn't fmu. Thinking I'm out this month, but still holding out. AF due tomorrow. Will probably poas with fmu tomorrow, unless AF shows up.
lawmom5
Friend

Postby CaroL31 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:56 am

Still hodling on, I am 10dpo today and af is due on Saturday Feb 15...trying to hold out until Friday to test! I have been having lots of cramps this past 10 days all on my left side. Really hoping this is our month!!

lawmom - it may still be early! Please check in again tomorrow...I REALLY hope you will be posting a BFP!!!!!!!!
Carolyn (Me! 31) DH (39)
BFP on Sept 27 2013
BFP!! April 5 2014
CaroL31
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lawmom5 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:23 am

Thanks Carol! I've had symptoms all over the map. I also have cramping on my left side, also occasionally on my right side (my last loss was twins, and the 2 pregnancies before both had a vanishing twin, so ovary pain on both sides is really common for me when I'm pg) . I've got really sore bbs, some nausea, headache, general cramps off and on. All could be pms too, so trying so so hard not to read into the symptoms!!
TTC really sucks! I hope this is it bc it's so miserable to go thru all the ups and downs and symptom spotting and waiting and wondering and hoping and trying (well that's ok;))
Keep us posted this week, too!! Hope it's your BFP month!!!
lawmom5
Friend

Postby CaroL31 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:25 am

Are you testing tomorrow morning FMU?
You are not alone...anything and everyting is a pregnancy symptom to me, especially these past few days. I am sooo anxious to test, I almost don't want to say it because I don't want to jinx it but I feel good this month. Really can't wait for the weekend!
Carolyn (Me! 31) DH (39)
BFP on Sept 27 2013
BFP!! April 5 2014
CaroL31
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lawmom5 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:52 pm

I plan to test fmu tomorrow--unless AF shows. Been having really bad cramps, so think she's on her way:( what really sucks is that I didn't get pms cramps before my MC in December.
lawmom5
Friend

Postby CaroL31 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:28 pm

When I was pregnant the first time, I swore af was coming, it felt so similar so who knows??? fx'd for you tomorrow morning!!
Carolyn (Me! 31) DH (39)
BFP on Sept 27 2013
BFP!! April 5 2014
CaroL31
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lawmom5 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:10 am

Fmu this morning-- BFN:( So bummed!! Guess I'm waiting for the witch. I just don't get my body right now. I never used to have cramps, or bbs this sore with pms. And the nausea. Yuck.
lawmom5
Friend

Postby mrsmathis » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:14 am

I got a BFP on the 1st. I guess that should make me :) :) :) but most of the times I
m crying and terrified. Terrified to let myself get too attached to this pregnancy and end up having my heart broken again. I've made an apt with the woman I saw for grief counseling, hopefully she'll have some tips for me. I'm trying to keep in mind the HOPE acronym and just live in the moment and appreciate every single day.
TTC our rainbow,
HOPE gets me through the day.
mrsmathis
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby lawmom5 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:57 am

Mrsmanthis--Congrats!!! That's so exciting! I completely understand the way you feel, with the fear and worry. I have been there. I can tell you that the fear and worry I experienced in my first rainbow pregnancy after my full term loss was robbed of ALL joy. Until I heard him cry, I lived in terror of experiencing that loss again. It was miserable, and I realized that it didn't serve me at all--its a lie that keeping that fear will protect you from loving your new little baby or your new pregnancy. The minute that you see those 2 lines, you are in love--attached.
The good news is that after a lot of prayer, I was able to surrender my illusion of control, I laid down the fear that was stealing my joy, and my next 2 pregnancies were almost "normal" and definitely joyful!
I'm here if you want to pm me, or write anytime. I've been through 4 different kinds of losses, a year of pregnancy loss support group, and I think I have heard and felt every emotion you can have after pregnancy loss!
Take it easy, and be gentle with yourself. You are full of HOPE, otherwise, you would never have tried again. You're new pregnancy and little bean are worth celebrating every moment!
lawmom5
Friend

Previous

Return to TTC After a Loss