New here, and am in the dreaded TWW

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: New here, and am in the dreaded TWW

Postby Joosiewoosie » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:49 am

Yay Mrs Mathis! Congratulations on your BFP! How are you feeling about it now you've had a few days for it to sink in?
I'm sure your counselling session will help you approach it in a balanced yet positive way. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you (well, not absolutely everything ;-p).
Lots of sticky bean hugs to you! X
Joosiewoosie

Postby mrsmathis » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:28 am

Thanks Joosie!
I'm still feeling pretty scared to be honest. I have started getting nausea which everyone says is a good sign, but I had morning sickness every day right up until my MC and my baby had stopped growing 4 weeks prior. I am starting to let myself let go and be happy a little bit each day. The hormones are just making me so weepy, every twinge of fear or happiness-followed by fear, makes me burst into tears. But I'm staying thankful and appreciating each and every day. Even if it's gone tomorrow, I'm thankful I got today.

Baby dust to you, thank you for the kind words <3
TTC our rainbow,
HOPE gets me through the day.
mrsmathis
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby CaroL31 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:32 am

mrsmathis - I am so happy for you, you seem to have such a great attitude. I hope I can learn from you when it is my turn!
Carolyn (Me! 31) DH (39)
BFP on Sept 27 2013
Lost at 10w6d on Nov 25 2013
BFP!! April 5 2014
CaroL31
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby sweetlady615 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:01 am

i have 3 kids two sons 1- 10 yrs old the 2-2yrs old and my princess 6 yrs old before i conceived me two year old i had two back to back miscarriages and this year on may 3 i was 22 weeks had a cerclage put in place they didnt know why i needed one considering i had 3 births that were over due needless too say there was a infection in the fluid around my 2 princess and she was born sleeping as an angel its now june and since then i have been better i have taking time and cried smiled every time i look at her pics i smile now its june 4th and i believe i am having symptoms of being pregnant i am 9 dpo really didnt know i was going too ovulate but i did on the 26th of may i am hoping for my bfp this week nothing and no one can replace my angel baby
sweetlady615

Previous

Return to TTC After a Loss