TTC for 6months aft missed m/c. no luck, should I be worried

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC for 6months aft missed m/c. no luck, should I be worried

Postby ChrissyRose » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:11 pm

Hi there,
After being off the pill for 3 years and not trying as we had just bought a block of land and then built our home, we got pregnant last year in June 2013. We found out by ultrasound at 11 weeks on 25/7/2013 that we had suffered a missed misscarige, we were devistated. We have been trying ever since. I'm now in my 2ww and I'm very in tune with my body and I'm very sure this is another unsuccessful month.
All my family are very fertile, my mother, my sister, all my female cousins, have never experienced a loss, and have gotten pregnant so quickly that I'm now feeling even more like a failure then I ever did. They all think my husband is the problem and he should get tested, which I almost feel offended :(
I just wanted to find some people who have experienced what I have? And did anyone have a little trouble falling pregnant again? And did you find a problem?
ChrissyRose

Re: TTC for 6months aft missed m/c. no luck, should I be wor

Postby Babybear16 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:36 pm

hi rose, I just want to say I'm so sorry for your loss, it's truly hard, we're kinda in the same boat, we suffered a m/c back in sep, and followed by a d/c before that we had a ultrasound and hcg draw dr said not to worry its was going good and we saw the heartbeat and everything, well at next ultrasound we found out we had lost our angel, I was suppose to be 10w and baby stopped at 8w3d, it's been almost 6 months since that we've been trying to conceive, 1 year officially the 7th of jan as I came off bc (mirena) a year ago, a lot thought it might be dh but, it upsets me cuz I know it's not him, we thought we fell pregnant this month, cuz I had almost every symptom, only to have af show 3 days late... I told dh if within the next 3-6 months it doesn't happen I was going to get checked, I don't think I'm ovulating right and my cycles are super wacky now, I hope we don't have to wait long for our bfp! let me know any time you wanna talk... it can be hard for anyone! hope to hear from you!
Babybear16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC After a Loss