TTC after 2 m/c's!!:( any advice?

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC after 2 m/c's!!:( any advice?

Postby Ariel245p » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Me and my partner are 23 and 25 and have been on and off ttc for the past 2 yrs and were so excited when we got out two BFP one last summer which ended at 10 wks and then one this summer that ended at 7 wks .Oddly both m/c's ended in the first week of August both times,which I found very strange.Also it took 8 months to conceive the second time so it was very frustrating.we took a break after the first m/c but this time we decided to jump right back into ttc ! This time round we have taken more precautions we are both taking our number of vitamins and a natural fertility supplement.As well as changed our diet and no alcohol.As well as wearing a Native American fertility necklace,for my partner he is Native American. The necklace may sound silly but it is very meaningful to him and I think you never know,positive energy from the necklace could help !I hope these changes will improve our odds and lead to a healthy pregnancy that sticks!Any other tips or advice on things that can help? We open to need ideas and trying new things!Defiantly don't want to have another m/c again ,we are finally about to get married in December and are praying and hoping to get a BFP by then and for me to be carrying a healthy baby.
Ariel245p

Re: TTC after 2 m/c's!!:( any advice?

Postby ekkotack » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:37 am

Hi there, sorry to hear about your losses. I have also had my last two pregnancies end in MC, and the only solace I take is that if I have another one then they will FINALLY start doing some tests to figure out why. On the bright side for you, you are still very young and have lots of good TTC years ahead of you!!! My only tips for success are keep track of your ovulation with OPKs and/or temping and BD at least every other day for the week of your O. Good luck to you!
Me: Ekko, newly 35 and AMA on the front of my chart :(
DH: Jamie, 33
Mommy to Ellis Mae, born 10/26/12

*Angel babies*
Oct 2013 d&c
April 2014 d&c

BFP 8/22/14 grow baby, grow! !
ekkotack
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC After a Loss