Getting Anxious

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Getting Anxious

Postby Sassygirl514 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:53 am

Not a clue what to expect, just waiting around to ovulate since my first AF post loss...Starting to get impatient although it hasnt been that long. A bit apprehensive as well but i just need to trust that my body knows what it has to do. I am super excited that we got the go ahead to try again this cycle. I miscarried naturally at 9 weeks an had no complications, period came 4 and a half weeks later and i actually ovulated too that month, to my surprise...So that's my story in a nutshell-Anyone want to wait with me??
Sassygirl514
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Getting Anxious

Postby jess2245 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:40 am

Hey sassygirl! I just had a d&c aug. MMC at 11w4d, babys heart stopped at 9w3d. Everything has been going as expected post procedure, and I think the spotting has finally stopped. Since yesterday I have been having O pains and my CM has been rather watery/ewcm (its been the sahara since the d/c) so I am super excited about this. So where are you in your cycle? What are you doing to monitor?
Me (31) BF (37) DS (10) DS (5) DD (5)
MC 8/18/14 with us for 9w3d :(
jess2245
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sassygirl514 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Hi! Im sorry to hear you had to go through that but looks like we're in the same boat and therefore can relate. I am jealous of you being at that point of your cycle, wish i were gearing up for the big "O" myself (Not quite there yet) My cycle tends to be longer than average. Right now i am on CD11 and ovulation can't come fast enough! Hoping it happens soon. I am going to start using opks in the next day or so. Before my loss i wasn't ovulating until day 30 and to my surprise, when i didn't even expect to ovulate at all (Right after i miscarried) within weeks it turns out i did on cd21-I'm also temping and have lots of practice so know how to read my chart. My cm has been frustrating because its not changing much. There was hardly anything when i was done bleeding and now there still isn't much but the little bit i do find is kind of a creamy white/yellow. I keep waiting for it to turn clear and become more abundant...I don't have a whole lot of patience though thats my problem
Sassygirl514
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby jess2245 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:59 am

I definitely understand your frustrations on the having no patience. I don't either. I am ready to get back to TTC again, but df isn't. He's wanting to wait until my stomach ulcer is healed. I told him that we will likely be waiting for a long time then as I have been on medication for it since February, and it's only gotten worse. Initially I was supposed to have gotten a repeat endoscopy back in June but found out I was pregnant, so when we lost it I rescheduled the endoscopy and finally found out that it has been bleeding for quite some time. He thinks that the complications with the ulcer and the miscarriage are related. But I have had 3 different dr tell me I am ok to TTC again. Grrr
Me (31) BF (37) DS (10) DS (5) DD (5)
MC 8/18/14 with us for 9w3d :(
jess2245
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC After a Loss