Looking for advice after a chemical pregnancy

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Looking for advice after a chemical pregnancy

Postby Charlotte239 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:58 am

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for some advice.
I went through my first round of invitro last month. We've been trying to conceive for 3 years and had one failed IUI prior to that.
I had an appointment to go for my BETA on Halloween, the 31st.
I couldn't stop myself and I took a HPT on Thursday morning before. The line was ever so faint, but there. However, I started bleeding a little that day so I got very worried.
I took another one that night and it was darker than that morning. However, the bleeding continued.
I went to the doctor the next day and they confirmed the pregnancy and told me to monitor the bleeding and call if it got worse. Well, it did. Sadly, I lost the baby.
It was devastating to say the least.
I am a person that has very long cycles.
Since then, I have no idea when AF is coming.
Technically, if I figure from the first day I started really bleeding I would be about 5 days late for when AF should normally arrive. Still no sign.
Has anyone else been through this and can you tell me when your body got regulated and back on track?
I actually took a pregnancy test yesterday because I am questioning why still no period? Plus, I have been so dizzy and my lower back is killing me. BFN....
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Charlotte239
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC After a Loss