TTC 7 months after MC at 14wks

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC 7 months after MC at 14wks

Postby ArmyWifeMac » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:56 pm

I lost my baby back in July of 2014. After waiting the appropriate amount of time (3 months), we started trying again. It seems that every other month I am late. I am usually a 30 day cycle, but I have no idea when I ovulate. It seems inconsistent. So, this month I am 4 days late, the longest I have been late since my husband was deployed before my son, age 2, was conceived - stress related. I am just getting so frustrated. I don't know why I can't just get my period on time if I'm not pregnant. Anyway, I have sore breasts, lower back pain, no cramping besides my back, white and yellow creamy discharge and two negative pregnancy tests including the clear blue pregnancy weeks projecting kind. I'm not sure what to do. I'm wondering if maybe I didn't ovulate and that's why I'm not getting my period, or maybe I ovulated super late? Anyone experience this? I feel crazy and alone in my crazy! I'm obsessing every month the last week before my period. I'm just antsy as I am going into my 30s and my mom had a lot of issues in her 30s.
ArmyWifeMac

Re: TTC 7 months after MC at 14wks

Postby Yelibaby » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:01 pm

Sorry your post wasn't answered before. This board is not as active as the general ttc boards.

Most likely you are ovulating at different times. Are you temping or doing opks? In order to time bd correctly you need to track your ovulation, and to determine if you're indeed late you have to find out the length of your lp.

Best of luck on your journey!
Me: 31
DH: 29
TTC #1 since OCT 2014. After 1 year Nuvaring.
Hoping for twins!! :D

BFP Feb 2015 - Mc at 7 weeks
BFP Apr 2015 - cp
BFP May 24th, 2015 (My bday - 9dpo) - EDD 2/5/2016

Beta 10dpo - 35// 12dpo - 100// 14dpo - 255// 17dpo - 1186.4// 21dpo - 7763.4

Progesterone 10dpo - 56.4 (oral progesterone)
Progesterone 14dpo - 61.3 (vaginal supplements and shot)

My Ovulation Chart

Yelibaby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC After a Loss