cycle 7 of TTC after MMC & MC

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

cycle 7 of TTC after MMC & MC

Postby tink143 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:38 am

In aug 2014 i found out i was 5 weeks pregnant with #3. at 10 weeks i had a private scan booked for reassurance, as soon as i seen the screen i turned and look at my DH and said i cant see the heart beat for this to be confirmed our beans little heart had stopped at 8wks 1day. devastated beyond words, i opted for the ERPC (d&c)which i was given 5 days later. i am now on cycle 7 of TTC with disheartening BFN every month, although I did get my BFP last month (march) but sadly ended in another miscarriage so im not sure whats going on with my body i know 7 cycles isnt much to some for for me this has never happened and have conceived within the first month of trying with previous pregnancies. I've been to my gp had blood test which all came back normal. Not sure what my next options are. My husband and I are desperate to add to another bundle of joy to out family I just feel I'm letting him down.

has this happen to other people or how long after did people get their BFP after a MMC & MC??

many thanks for reading and sorry for the long essay.. x
tink143

Re: cycle 7 of TTC after MMC & MC

Postby Yelibaby » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:01 am

There are a lot of women here that have conceived after multiple mcs. You are not letting your husband down, please don't think that. Baby making takes two!

Maybe you can get referred to an RE, get more specialized tests done. Keep your chin up and don't lose hope!
Me: 31
DH: 29
TTC #1 since OCT 2014. After 1 year Nuvaring.
Hoping for twins!! :D

BFP Feb 2015 - Mc at 7 weeks
BFP Apr 2015 - cp
BFP May 24th, 2015 (My bday - 9dpo) - EDD 2/5/2016

Beta 10dpo - 35// 12dpo - 100// 14dpo - 255// 17dpo - 1186.4// 21dpo - 7763.4

Progesterone 10dpo - 56.4 (oral progesterone)
Progesterone 14dpo - 61.3 (vaginal supplements and shot)

My Ovulation Chart

Yelibaby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC After a Loss