Did I ovulate...? answers needed

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Did I ovulate...? answers needed

Postby PhDer » Thu May 28, 2015 1:01 am

I had D and C on May 8. Bleeding stopped after 2 days

Just less than a week ago I had what I thought was essentially or very close to a positive OPK. We BD the day before that, the day after, and the day after and also the following day. I had mittlemersch O pain the day after the positive OPK it was very sharp and brief and like my typical O pain

I took a clearblue digital OPK this arvo jus cus I needed to pee on something and it was POSITIVE- solid smiley! What the actual hell? I didn't BD yesterday and am unsure we can tomorrow although may try tomorrow

BUT here's the thing... I thought I ovulated like 5-6 days ago? Because for about that long, a bit less I have had sore BBS, cramping on and off but very mild, teary/moody like PMS and thick white CM, all the hallmarks of progesterone

If i take the clearblue at face value then I haven't O'd yet and I should BD today and tomorrow, which I will try just to cover my bases but I just don't know what to think..

I would appreciate any and all detective answers to try and make sense of this riddle

If I take the internet cheapie and symptom approach I would be about 5-6DPO but if not I'm not even close to having AF

HELP!
Me: 31 ( normal fertility)
DH:33 (male factor fertility: 20% motility, 3% morphology)
Married 23/03/2013
TTC #1 since 1/2015 (on break since Sept 2015)
BFP 11th April 2015 @10DPO/ cycle #3 (SMEP); M/C @7w3d. Angel Baby was due Christmas Eve 2015
BFP # 2 3rd July 2015 @10DPO; Betas: 145 @13DPO... 412@16dpo; MMC- 13w1d
BFP # 3 23rd March 2016 (3rd wedding anniversary): NTNP. Beta's at 10dpo (estimate) 13; 16DPO- 394 (doubling time 29 hours)
Cycle 29-33 days. LP: 10 days
Supplements: Vitex, B6, Vit D, Prenatal Multi-Vit (Me), Menevit (DH)

PhDer
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC After a Loss