Miscarriage early this month, could be pg again?

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Miscarriage early this month, could be pg again?

Postby Miranda80 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:30 am

Hi all, I'm a newbie here. Hoping you guys can help me figure out when to poas. I was 4w5d on Jan 4th when I started brown spotting, a few days later heavy bleeding. Beta tests confirmed mc. Jan 11th I passed the sac and Jan 14th the bleeding stopped and bf and I resumed bd. Midwife confirmed HCG levels were back to zero Jan 15th and said we were good to try again if we wanted.

We have bd about 10x in the past 11 days. I have had discharge in the past week that indicated ovulation but no O pain as I usually get. I know it's too early to poas yet but I'm all mixed up on how to time my possible 2ww. I've seen women say they O'd 2 weeks after mc. Is that 2 weeks from the very beginning of spotting or 2 weeks from passing the sac or 2 weeks from the end of bleeding? For any of you who have mc and then gotten pg before your period resumed, how long did you wait to poas?

In the past couple of days, I have just had a feeling as if I were pg again. Boobs hurt, twinges in uterus, metallic taste in mouth, tiny bit of blood when I blow my nose. Then yest I had a feeling of nausea combined with intense hunger, a symptom I had right for a week after I found out I was pg in Dec.

Sorry this is so long. I really hope someone can help! TIA
Miranda80

Re: Miscarriage early this month, could be pg again?

Postby Chrisy0204 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:03 pm

I'm sorry for your loss. My story is very similar. I mc on 1/16 at 6 weeks... We would have had just about the same dd mine was 9/11. I've been bd almost every day since I got the green light. They say it's hard to date a pregnancy right after a mc because your cycle is messed up. I know I o'd on 2/8 from charting which was a day short of 3 weeks after I stopped bleeding. So I'm in the middle of my 2ww right now and like you I feel like I'm pregnant again... My best hopes that you are...I know you'd have probably tested by now. My loss came after years of trying and was devastating! Baby dust to you! Good luck!
Me: Chrisy 28 DH: Derek 25
Sidney 1/16/16 Angel Baby at 6weeks 0days
Actively TTC our rainbow baby! :D
Chrisy0204

Return to TTC After a Loss