TTC after very early miscarriage

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC after very early miscarriage

Postby LadybugFox » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:09 pm

First some history with the current situation. Had an extremely early miscarriage. The highest my hcg levels got were 820 with a transvaginal ultrasound showing gestational sac with a yok sac inside however no fetal pole. had light bleeding passing some clots. Bleeding went on for four days the first time I went to the hospital hcg was 136 rising although bleeding next two days 482 follow up two day finally at my highest 820 still bleeding then to heavy heavy clots a lot of pain then more tissue. Hospital said hcg levels dropped to early 400s two days later blood work showed hcg of 98. A huge huge drop with quick complete miscarriage. I've had a total of six pregnancies with two live births. Ironically enough conceived my oldest within a month after a miscarriage then my youngest right after the full term pregnancy with my first. It seems my body is most fertil when it should be healing. My question is with my levels being so low a week and a half ago no bleeding at all. But I've been feeling incredibly ill. nausiated and sore breasts the last couple days could it still be from the miscarriage or just my mind playing games.I personally think its to soon to see any changes with a new pregnancy if we even conceived. Any input would be appreciated positive or negative just please be respectful. Thank you.
LadybugFox

Re: TTC after very early miscarriage

Postby carrotk » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:29 pm

So sorry this never got a reply! Any updates?
Hypothyroid
March 2014: BFP, baby girl born 11/2014
Nov 2015: started TTC #2
July 2016: BFP - m/c @ 10 weeks
Aug 2017: BFP [8/1 beta 1: 6, 8/4 beta #3: 37]

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/492852]
carrotk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: TTC after very early miscarriage

Postby dazzyshahu » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:28 am

Hello and welcome at this reliable platform. I am feeling very sad to hear this miscarriage news that ruins my whole body within nervousness. It is very horrible to manage this horrible problem without stress and depression. I am here for you to provide valuable information to overcome this horrible problem in short time period. You should not lose hope. It is God wish. You have to obey her wish with strong heart. It is time to make proper planning to next pregnancy effectively. I want to suggest you to follow these powerful tips and tricks to avoid miscarriage possibility in next pregnancy. I am one of the lucky women who enjoy healthy baby gift in my life to avoid miscarriage possibility in effective way. It is your turn to get healthy baby gift in your life that that fulfills your whole life with happiness like me.
You can start your planning from day first with strong will power. I hope you get good soon with my effective powerful tips and tricks. You should live healthy lifestyle that is very important to provide proper blood supply to all reproduction system in this busy schedule life and less physical activity world. You should understand the importance of your body hormone level in balance. You can easily maintain your body hormone level in balance with balanced diet that is the best in class method to provide proper blood nutrition to whole body for genuine working to overcome this horrible problem in short time period. You can start living healthy lifestyle like morning walk and easy exercise to see sudden magic effect on your health to enhance your immunity and high hemoglobin level in blood to create win-win situation for you.
dazzyshahu

Return to TTC After a Loss