help!!! miscarriage, positive tests growing stronger

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

help!!! miscarriage, positive tests growing stronger

Postby 2boysncounting » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:15 pm

Ok so I had a miscarriage on Sept 26th I was 7 weeks 2 days. I passed it naturally and smoothly. My hcg levels were low to start with.i lost all my symptoms immediately.
About a week and a half ago symptoms returned and I tested, bfn, that's fine. Still no period and symptoms stronger, tested 5 days later very faint positive.
Called my doctor and they say risidual hormones can cause positive tests keep testing til negative and I have and my tests continue to get stronger positive. Going by miscarriage date I would be around 5 weeks pregnant and yes we had sex soon after bleeding stopped.
I'm going insane waiting for a blood test. So any experience ladies? What do you think?
Attachments
Collage 2016-11-02 01_38_50.jpg
(253.09 KiB) Not downloaded yet
2boysncounting

Re: help!!! miscarriage, positive tests growing stronger

Postby Danaa » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:54 am

I think is possible you are pregnant again.Call ur doctor and ask for betas!Im sorry to hear about ur miscarriage.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: help!!! miscarriage, positive tests growing stronger

Postby 2boysncounting » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:06 pm

Thank you for reply my doc sucks and keeps blowing me off I have kept testing and they keep getting darker
2boysncounting

Return to TTC After a Loss