Spotting 3days after AF

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Spotting 3days after AF

Postby mamaof21985 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:59 pm

Hi all,

Need some feedback. I had a miscarriage at 10w Nov 4th(d and c, growth stopped at 7weeks1d). Anyways, I tested very very positive faint positive early December but that ended up being left over hcg. Had a blood draw and it was at 5. My period started the day after the beta. Anyways, my period was it's usual 6days, ending on the 18th. Well on the 21st I had brownish reddish spotting when wiping (sorry tmi) what was that? Anyone have any ideas? I also had some tyroid work done as a precautionary measure because of family history and the doctor did a follow up hcg just to be sure all is out of my system and it showed up at 2. Doc says anything <4 is negative but thought id mention that.

Anyways, I'm more concerned as to the light spotting 3days after my period completely stopped.Totally confused. Maybe it's nothing but thought I'd ask. I'm due to ovulate first week in January according to my apps but now with the spotting that happened im really thrown off....
Thoughts??
Me 31 DH 32
DS 3 John Paul
DS 1 Maximilian James
Expecting my rainbow due 9/24/17
mamaof21985
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Spotting 3days after AF

Postby Danaa » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Im sorry to hear about ur loss,i think after something like that ur body can be out of balance so maybe teh spotting was nothing serious,it happened to me once or twice and it was all good.
See how ur next cycle is and if continues talk to ur doc.
Good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC After a Loss