TTC after missed miscarriage.

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC after missed miscarriage.

Postby tbdavis718 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:51 am

Hey, guys!

My husband and I found out we were pregnant on October 22nd. On December 1st, I was 9 weeks and found that our baby did not have a heartbeat and stopped growing at 7 weeks. We saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks and 6 days. So, we are thinking it stopped just a day or so after we got to see it. We were devastated, but knew we wanted to start trying again ASAP. I am 4 weeks post D&C and am torn. From everything I have read, you cannot ovulate until all of your HCG is gone. I have also read that people have conceived even with HCG. Anyways, I still have FAINT positive HCG. This is where is gets crazy. I have had extremely watery CM and a high fertility OPK and a peak OPK. I don't think the OPK's were positive from my HCG because I got two negative OPK's two days before my high fertility smiley. What are your thoughts? I have also attached my temps. It took me a bit to start charting again just because I was grieving and needed some time before I was ready to dive head first into this thing again. Thank you all!
Attachments
IMG_3723.PNG
IMG_3723.PNG (20.1 KiB) Viewed 236 times
tbdavis718

Return to TTC After a Loss