TTC after 3rd MC

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC after 3rd MC

Postby AndiA108 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:34 am

Dh and I have been ttc for 2years, we just got a BFP that sadly ended in a MC on Dec. 22. It was our third loss. It's been the hardest thing we've had to go through.

Trying my best to feel hopeful to try again. Thought someone else might be in the same place and need support in the ttc journey?

I haven't had the courage to pick up my therm and temp again let alone dtd... anyone else struggling with this?? Would love a support buddy.
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: TTC after 3rd MC

Postby mimimama » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:13 am

I am sorry for yr losses. I think it's time to check in with yr doc, and do additional tests (karyotyping, sperm quality, pgs ngs) just to find out more if there are any underlying medical issues why you can't get pregnant. All the best x
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: TTC after 3rd MC

Postby dazzyshahu » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:16 am

Hi welcome sister, I am feeling pity and pain regarding your multiple miscarriage problems. I want to suggest you to handle this horrible problem with positive attitude towards life. You can read positive thinking books that provide sufficient energy to handle this horrible problem. I am here for you to provide sufficient information to overcome this horrible problem in your life on behalf of my personal life experience. This creates golden opportunity for me to overcome this horrible problem in an easy way. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of darkness and sadness due to my multiple miscarriage problems. It is very important to have real bonding with husband at to overcome this horrible problem in your life to understand each other physical needs and emotion very well. We try many gynecologist of Ukraine to get permanent solution of multiple miscarriage problems.
It is right time to make proper planning to handle multiple miscarriage problems in next pregnancy by choosing safe and secure sex position to reduce miscarriage possibility. You should maintain your body hormone level in balance to avoid risk of miscarriage. You should understand your body signal variable to avoid any type of pregnancy related problem at early stage. You should understand the importance of balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. You can start early morning walk and easy exercises for your capacity to provide proper blood supply to well working of reproduction system. You should not miss this golden opportunity in your life to take a lesson from your past mistake to defeat miscarriage problem. You can use powerful yoga and meditation to reduce stress and depression to get full relaxation to overcome this horrible problem in your life.
dazzyshahu

Return to TTC After a Loss