Second period after miscarriage

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Second period after miscarriage

Postby Kel87les » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:06 am

I had a miscarriage on the 26th December, my first period came about 4 weeks after and was just like a normal period (I have heavy periods) but then I started spotting 8 days before my next one was due and the spotting lasted 2 weeks. Onky little bits of brown wheb k wiped.and now my second period is 15days late. I took cheap pregnancycle test last week and they were bfn. Has anyone else experience this with there periods after a loss. We had lots of unprotected sex around the time of ovulation. Any advice or even stories of your own experience would be much appreciated
Kel87les
Friend

Re: Second period after miscarriage

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:12 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm on my first cycle after a mc and not sure what to expect, so I'm going to follow along and see what others say.
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Taram88 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:49 pm

Can i ask what has happened with you? I am experiencing the exact same thing but my periods are 9 days late. I've had brown discharge for about a week before my period and it is my second one since my miscarriage. I'm really worried about what is going on.
Taram88

Postby Jennessa&fam » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:04 am

Did your doctor follow your hcg levels down?
Jennessa&fam

Postby dazzyshahu » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:08 am

First of all, I want to say you to handle this problem with positive attitude toward life that provides sufficient energy to handle this horrible situation in your life. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. I am feeling so sorry for your miscarriage problem. It is time to overcome this horrible problem to understand from your past mistake. You can easily avoid miscarriage possibility in next pregnancy with appropriate planning in advance. It is very horrible to remember those days of my life that are full of sadness and emptiness to my multiple miscarriage problems. You need not panic about this horrible problem in your life. Today we are living in medical research based world. You can easily manage with miscarriage problem in medical treatment available in medical history. I am one of the lucky women who defeat miscarriage problem in easy way to enjoy healthy baby gift in my life that fulfill my whole life with happiness.
It is very important to have regular period cycle that is very necessary to conceive effectively. It is clear indication of your body hormone level. You can start your planning from day first with powerful yoga and meditation to reduce stress and depression from your body and mind to get full relaxation for whole body. It is medical certified fact that stress and depression is responsible for multiple miscarriage problems. You should be very informative to understand your body signal very well. It is clear indicate that your body hormone level is not in balance. You can keep your body hormones level in balance with balance diet and healthy lifestyle that is the right way to provide proper blood supply to all reproduction system very well.
dazzyshahu

Return to TTC After a Loss