Stuck

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Stuck

Postby Jennessa&fam » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:58 am

Hi all,

I first found TWW.com back in Nov 2016 when we first started TCCing for our second. Our first only took 1 cycle to conceive and was a healthy pregnancy and delivery. So when the time came I was very optimistic about our second. It only took 2 cycles this time around and we got our BFP at the end of Jan 2017. About a week and a half later I started having some strong cramps and light bleeding. I knew what I was experiencing was not normal, and I ended up miscarrying in early Feb 2017. We were of course heart broken by the news, but I remained optimistic about TCCing again in a couple months. My doctor followed my hcg levels down until they were >5, which happened FINALLY last week. It had been a long 2.5 months, and I was ready to start our TCC journey again stress free. However, that very night my sister in law told me she just found out she was pregnant. When she first told me, I was so happy for them. But over the course of the week I found myself feeling more jealousy and anger. I did not want to stress about TCC again, but since finding out my SIL is pregnant I'm more stressed than ever.

I have no idea when to expect my next period, and therefore no idea when I will ovulate. It's killing me not having a plan and I just feel so stuck. So I wait.
Jennessa&fam

Return to TTC After a Loss