Pregnant or period after miscarriage

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Pregnant or period after miscarriage

Postby wiggies » Tue May 09, 2017 1:01 am

Hello lovelies,
I hope you're all doing ok and despite the circumstances it's good to be here..... this forum has been so helpful to me the past few weeks.
I'll try to keep it short!
Natural miscarriage 4 weeks ago, heavy bleeding a crazy pain for a week. Normally I am around 4-5 week cycle but I think I ovulated exactly 2 weeks after the miscarriage ended as it was really painful!
3 days later I developed awful nausea, loss of appetite and tiredness. The whole time I've had mild cramps, tweaks and niggles really low.
I'm due to get the lovely af tomorrow but for the last 2 days I've been getting brown spotting, now 13dpo!
However the nausea has gone, still sleepy but that could be that I'm in a bit of a funk about the whole thing...
My boobs haven't hurt at all this time, where as with my 2 other pregnancies they did (both mc)
Feels like my body is tricking me into thinking I'm pregnant but does anyone out there have any suggestions or similar experiences?
Thank you so much
Love love love
Em
wiggies

Re: Pregnant or period after miscarriage

Postby Danaa » Tue May 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Im sorry to hear about ur loss!
I think it can go either way,take a test and see what happens.Our bodies do have a way of miss leading us sometimes,there were cycles when I swore I was pregnant bcs of the symptoms and when I did got pregnant my symptoms were nonexistent until week 5-6,all I can say is good luck to you!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Pregnant or period after miscarriage

Postby Wantababyinnj » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:06 am

Em, how did it turn out for you??
Wantababyinnj

Return to TTC After a Loss