Pregnant or period after miscarriage

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Pregnant or period after miscarriage

Postby wiggies » Tue May 09, 2017 1:01 am

Hello lovelies,
I hope you're all doing ok and despite the circumstances it's good to be here..... this forum has been so helpful to me the past few weeks.
I'll try to keep it short!
Natural miscarriage 4 weeks ago, heavy bleeding a crazy pain for a week. Normally I am around 4-5 week cycle but I think I ovulated exactly 2 weeks after the miscarriage ended as it was really painful!
3 days later I developed awful nausea, loss of appetite and tiredness. The whole time I've had mild cramps, tweaks and niggles really low.
I'm due to get the lovely af tomorrow but for the last 2 days I've been getting brown spotting, now 13dpo!
However the nausea has gone, still sleepy but that could be that I'm in a bit of a funk about the whole thing...
My boobs haven't hurt at all this time, where as with my 2 other pregnancies they did (both mc)
Feels like my body is tricking me into thinking I'm pregnant but does anyone out there have any suggestions or similar experiences?
Thank you so much
Love love love
Em
wiggies

Re: Pregnant or period after miscarriage

Postby Danaa » Tue May 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Im sorry to hear about ur loss!
I think it can go either way,take a test and see what happens.Our bodies do have a way of miss leading us sometimes,there were cycles when I swore I was pregnant bcs of the symptoms and when I did got pregnant my symptoms were nonexistent until week 5-6,all I can say is good luck to you!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Pregnant or period after miscarriage

Postby dazzyshahu » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:55 am

Hello and welcome friend. I am feeling so sorry for your miscarriage problem. I can understand your pain at this horrible situation in your life. I want to pray God to provide sufficient energy to handle this horrible situation in your life with positive way. It is not easy job to handle without stress and depression. It is medical certified fact that stress and depression is responsible for multiple miscarriage problems. I also face same problem like you in my life that ruins my life day by day. I want to overcome this horrible situation at any cost. We try many effective methods but all is vein. We consult with the popular gynecologist of Kiev to get permanent solution of my problem. This is a golden opportunity for me to help you to defeat miscarriage problem in next pregnancy to make proper planning to handle this horrible problem in your life on behalf of my personal life experience.
It is right time to make proper planning to overcome this horrible problem in short time period with appropriate planning. You should understand the importance of your body hormone level in balance. You can easily overcome miscarriage possibility with proper hormone balance in your body. It is very important to have regular period cycle to conceive effectively. It is clear signal that your body hormone level is not in balance. You can keep your body hormone level and balance with healthy lifestyle with easy exercise. You can maintain your body in perfect shape and provide proper blood supply to whole body for smooth working reproduction system. You should consume rich iron food that enhance your immunity and provide high hemoglobin level in your blood to conceive effectively that is the best way to overcome this horrible situation in your life.
dazzyshahu

Return to TTC After a Loss