HOW TO CONCEIVE

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

HOW TO CONCEIVE

Postby kirstannicole89 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:19 pm

In deed my God is wonderful after years of suffering going from one place to another looking for cure for my fibroid I tried anything and everything I could get my hands on,i spent a lot of money yet nothing was working instead it grew bigger. When all hope was lost for me only then my God prove to me that he was not done with me I saw a site online early this year called IYA HINDI ROOT and HERBS at first I was like all this internet stuff are not believable but after days of consideration I asked my self what am I to lose for trying one last time and God use this herbs to change my story. My fibroid is gone and I have 2 beautiful set of twins girls in deed am great full to God and to iya Hindi indeed they are one in a million whom someone can trust,my family is at rest,I can now be called a mother.On +1(914)529-5224 whats-app or Email. hindinative@yahoo.com
kirstannicole89

Re: HOW TO CONCEIVE

Postby hannahdavid » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:17 am

Last edited by hannahdavid on Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Xenia » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:41 am

Hey, there. This is such a lovely story. I'm so happy for you. You've deserved this happiness. Congratulations to you, first of all. It must be a great feeling. Enjoy the perks of motherhood.
Xenia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby EstrellaS » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:13 am

I just came across this. It's nice to see that things worked out for you. I have always found other methods to be more reliable though. I think assisted conception methods such as IVF and IUI have a better chance of working out. Women have found more success from it. Still a good option for women who want to go for this!
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby AmySmith » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:21 am

This is such a brilliant story! I can't believe it all worked out for you. Thank you for sharing it with us. I'm really happy for you! Congratulations to you. It means a lot that you shared your story and your experience with everyone. A lot of women can take hope from it. You're doing a lovely job, hun!
AmySmith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC After a Loss