HOW TO CONCEIVE

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

HOW TO CONCEIVE

Postby kirstannicole89 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:19 pm

In deed my God is wonderful after years of suffering going from one place to another looking for cure for my fibroid I tried anything and everything I could get my hands on,i spent a lot of money yet nothing was working instead it grew bigger. When all hope was lost for me only then my God prove to me that he was not done with me I saw a site online early this year called IYA HINDI ROOT and HERBS at first I was like all this internet stuff are not believable but after days of consideration I asked my self what am I to lose for trying one last time and God use this herbs to change my story. My fibroid is gone and I have 2 beautiful set of twins girls in deed am great full to God and to iya Hindi indeed they are one in a million whom someone can trust,my family is at rest,I can now be called a mother.On +1(914)529-5224 whats-app or Email. hindinative@yahoo.com
kirstannicole89

Re: HOW TO CONCEIVE

Postby hannahdavid » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:17 am

I wish this worked for me. Its like I have tried everything and nothing worked. I have been through soo many failures now. I have been trying for more than 5 years now. When I was first diagnosed with the poor ovarian reserve I didn't know what to expect out of it. I didn't know it was this serious! However, a few months back we took a break. I was really tired of everything and I just wanted to take a breather. After this, we started looking for clinics. We luckily found one abroad we are now in contact with them. They seem pretty promising to me. So I am hoping that things will work. They offer some really amazing programs and services. I got most attracted to the guarantee program. Do pray for us.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC After a Loss