Period 6 days late - BFNs

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Period 6 days late - BFNs

Postby wewantbabiesnow » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:48 am

Hey ladies

Last time I was pregnant I got BFN on day 32 (period due date)

didn't test 33-36 but CD37 - period 3 days late I got 6 positive BFP's

Today I am on CD 38

been taking tests daily and still getting BFN

reglardless of stress levels I have never had a late period

I used clearblue OPK bluetooth pee sticks this month, and on CD23 after 6 days of high fertility it told me to stop testing as too late in cycle.

I don't know if I kept testing if I would have found a peak, but loads of women on forums report getting pregnant on clearblue OPK sticks without detecting a peak :smile:

When I tested positive last pregnancy in May, it was CD37

The Dr tested my levels at 5200 which means when I was getting BFN my blood levels were over 500

Of course not every cycle is exactly the same, so I'm trying not to stress that CD38 BFN

Period 6 days late

wewantbabiesnow

Re: Period 6 days late - BFNs

Postby EstrellaS » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:54 am

Oh, no, this got ignored! I'm so sorry, I wish I had seen this a little earlier. I'm really sorry to hear about your situation, hun. It's not ideal, to say the least! I'm glad you're still trying. It's good that the period is late. At least, that's something to be hopeful about! I really hope this one turned into a BFP. It would be a great story, haha. Do keep us posted on your attempt. My prayers are with you. I would love to see you get that little rainbow. Best of luck to you. Remember, it's not easy. Struggles are part of it. That's why when it happens, it's simply beautiful! You can do it.
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Period 6 days late - BFNs

Postby Caprice » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:01 am

If your period is late, then it's okay to feel a little excited. Sorry to hear about the BFNs. Maybe, you should test again in a few days. I really hope it works out! Sending you lots of love and prayers. I hope you get a BFP. Keep us posted on how it goes!
Caprice
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC After a Loss