I have about a dozen questions. Help?

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: southernbelle, maddy, unaffected, JessM

I have about a dozen questions. Help?

Postby I_see_lines » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:02 pm

I've been through every phase of the infertility battle but it has been some time since I was in this position, so I could use a refresher.

I keep a general chart for my gyno but I don't temp and I don't test out ovulation, so I know that my period is late but no idea DPO.

So questions, before I go into all of the symptoms and what I'm feeling because all that I'm doing is feeling these days.

I took an FRER and I saw a faint pink line. It was way too early to get anything and I tried to take tons of pics but you couldn't see the line in the pics. So what do you guys use to take the pics? Is there a trick to this art? What do you use to tweak the photos? And the part that really throws me is that I typically test negative on FRER and positive on CB until about the day I'm due. This was the opposite. So I put the test aside and when it dried, it as very obviously pink. Since I've never really had a squinter on FRER, I don't know if that's normal. Do the negatives typically dry pink? The CB was even more faint and it dried very obviously negative.

Now we get to today. I have had negatives for the last couple of days (early loss is common for me, the FRER could have been a fluke) but no AF. So I'm digging around in there yesterday to see what's up with my cervix and I had dark brown CM. Okay, AF is just running a little late. Then this morning, still a tad of the dark brown but tons of EWCM. Uhhhh. I've had a little spotting that's the dark brown and reminds me of losing your mucus plug. So I bought a ton of the $.88 tests and I'm getting squinty lines. My uterine lining is not always thick/consistent and my daughter detached multiple times throughout my pregnancy, so it's slightly possible but I'm not trusting this.

I know that I see lines no matter what. Can someone please tell me how to get a decent pic to some better eyes? I have health problems and if I am pregnant I need to get to the doctor tomorrow. If I don't get AF, I may have to just get a beta. Yikes.
I_see_lines

Re: I have about a dozen questions. Help?

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Are you trying to attach a pic but it tells you it's too big, or do you not know altogether how to begin to attach a pic?

We need to see these tests!
Me (Lindsey) - 40
DH/love of my life - 46
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

BFP March 27, 2018 at 11dpo - BLIGHTED OVUM discovered at 10 week ultrasound - D&C

TTC #3 now on hold until we get moved to Australia and settled.

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: I have about a dozen questions. Help?

Postby Dini » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:57 am

Hey! A lot of the ladies here place a ring on the test with the test lines in the middle of it. I think this is to help with the focus of the camera. You should be able to take the photo with your phone camera. If you post the photo here, there are a lot of ladies here who can invert or enhance it to see if it makes the line more obvious.
Did you test again after your post? Did the line get darker?
TTC since October 2016

BFP - Jan 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Feb 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
Dini
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)