Two Week Wait

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.
Post a reply

So, what do you think?

BFP!!!
5%
BFN :(
95%

Total votes : 37

rediculously faint...anyone else see it?

Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:11 pm

:) well I couldn't help myself...I ran out and bought a pregnancy test!

I took this picture at 10 minutes. I hope it shows up as the same size picture when I post it because I can definately see something (haha so I think...) on my computer.

If you look where the black lines I put are, especially on the left side, maybe you'll see it too!

Let me know!

I have two more tests but am not testing again tonight.

I am CD 23 out of a usually 26-28 day cycle. I don't know when I ovulated.

Last edited by Jeanie on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:12 pm

No pic showed???

Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:13 pm

I dont see a pic either:(

Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:17 pm

lol whoops....fixed!

Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:33 pm

I think its an indent...I see what you are talking about tho...seems to far over...it could still be too early! Keep testing! I hope you get a blazing BFP!

Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:59 pm

I don't see it hun :( Hope I'm wrong! :)

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:00 pm

im sorry, i agree with the pp. the line is way too far over. it is supposed to be more central between the control line and what u thought was your line. i hope u get your bfp soon!

Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Well, even if it is just an indent, I'm glad that I'm not the only one that sees SOMETHING there!

It's okay though, I still have time!

AF, stay away!

Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:41 am

yeah i've stared at many of these. the line is too far over:( keep testing though you could get your true bfp still. GOOD LUCK! sherry

:luck: :luck: :luck: :noaf2: :noaf2: :noaf2:

Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:56 am

I'm sorry sweety, Sherry is right. The line is too far over. I'm seriously a dollar tree queen. LoL. That's not to say that it won't develop into a BFP though. You still have time.

Blessings!

Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:13 am

SHERRY: OMGOSH!!! I was just reading posts and saw that you are having ttwin!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO happy for you!!!!
God has blessed you so much!!!!!

Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:09 am

I agree that is too far over to be a positive line. But you shouldn't worry you still have plenty of time to get a +!
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter