Pee Stick Sensitivity

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Pee Stick Sensitivity

Postby dlchanove » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:58 pm

Also another great place to buy tests is eBay. I bought 300 tests for $30!
Image[url=http://www.pregnology.com]Make an ovulation ticker[/url
dlchanove
Friend

Postby Ebentley » Fri May 30, 2014 3:49 pm

Can anyone tell me how the packaging is when you order the wondfo test? Currently staying with the in laws for a bit and don't want them to get curious. Thanks!
TTC since March 2014
Ebentley

My Story

Postby lisalisalisababy2 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:42 pm

I just wanted to share my story as I had been trying to conceive for about 5 months and recently got pregnant but was very obsessed with peeing on a stick. I ended up getting an extremely faint positive at 7DPO. I also had internet cheapies (IC) which showed a negative. I continued to test daily with both and First response got much darker within a few days. It took a long time for the internet cheapies to show much of a line. I could squint at 10 DPO and barely see a line. By 14 DPO it is decently dark. But I did want to mention that I randomly did a Wal-Mart .89 test on 10DPO and it was nice and dark too. So I guess my point here is for me, the first response is amazingly sensitive. I had bought the IC in hopes to save money because I couldn't' stop myself from testing BUT the sensitivity is worlds apart. Good luck to all of you.
lisalisalisababy2

Postby MrsGrenier » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:40 pm

Ebentley,
I just got some wondfo in the mail today,they came in an unmarked cardboard box about the size a book might come in :)
MrsGrenier

Inside a Clearblue digi w/conception indicator

Postby Stormymonday » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:49 am

Hi everyone, this is my test from today's FMU - digi screen said "Not Pregnant" but I opened it up to curiously see what goes on inside these things... this is what I saw, not sure what to think.
PS- I'm 10dpo, AF due monday

Stormymonday

Happy Healthy DD - May 2011, 4.5 yo
Early Miscarriage- March 2013
Ectopic, saved the tube - October 2013
Miscarriage- October 2015

Stormymonday
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby azmomma » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:44 pm

These are my test at 8 and 9 dpo... 4 hours after the 9 dpo my beta came back at "1"..... not sure how fast it can decrease in 4 hours... this was a chemical pregnancy.

Me: 39
SO: 41
DS:17 DS:12 DSS:10 DS:2 DS:1
Trying to achieve our first together baby!
Surro Son: 9
Homeschooling, chicken farming mom
My Ovulation Chart
azmomma
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby pumpkinseed » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:07 am

I took test yesterday, wondfo was super "hard to see" faint. So, I took a frer and it was faint but noticeable positive. I took another wondfo and frer this am. The wondfo still faint but you can clearly see something now (don't have to squint) and the frer is much darker. I also used an opk (wondfo) for fun and it's pretty much a positive (lines same color).

So, if frer was positive yesterday (10dpo) that means hcg was at least 25?

Like someone above said, I prefer frer to wondfo. It is clearer to see, no need to squint!
pumpkinseed
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Nailbitingtimes » Mon May 04, 2015 12:41 am

So after fighting the urge to test I caved in this morning at 12dpo using an ic...bfn. Now since reading how some ic can be less sensitive than they advertise I have two frer burning a hole in my bedside drawer! Argh. Going to wait til af due...or try anyway!
Nailbitingtimes
Friend

Postby JacksonsMama0204 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:11 am

I have a question has anyone used the meditesti hpt/opk? I am thinking about trying them but want to know if anyone likes them or recommends something else.
JacksonsMama0204
Friend

Postby JennaT04 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:52 am

Has anyone had any luck with an OPK as a hpt? I took one yesterday just because and it's a blazing positive. The test line is much darker than the control, but I'm pretty positive I O'd on the 22nd.
JennaT04

Previous

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)