FINALLY tested! 10dpo...tweaks requested!!

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Just1moretime » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:32 am

I honestly don't see how she is being sarcastic ?
36 year old mom of 4, DS#1 18, DS#2 14, DD#1 8, DD#2 4...TTC #5 since Sept.
[110 kids have autism.. my son is 1
IT'S A GIRL! 10-18-12 Charlie Elizabeth?
Just1moretime
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby treezuk » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:45 am

That was my interpretation of how I was spoke to I'm not asking for anyone to agree or disagree with me I just don't appreciate being made to sound stupid cos I asked about the test results then when I said I hope she figures it out I got EH nothing to figure out where in my opinion she said her other drs would have looked unto her tests so I ment figure it out as in that they do look into them not whether she is pregnant or not I said nothing to deserve the answers I received back most people would just say thank you for taking time to reply even if its nit what they wanna hear but aparently being rude is the new in thing next time I know not to bother
(Me) Teresa (32) & DH (35) DS Mckenzi~6
(TTC since 2004) 3 :angel: 's (July 05 and June/July 10)
:angel: Ectopic found 6w3d ( 18th June 2014) Received the methotrexate injection on 20th June 2014.
Low AMH (0.46) & high Fsh (16.5) = POF - Pre Menopausal
Time is of the essence possibly IVF in the near future !!!
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby treezuk » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:00 am

Ashley we have all tryed to have babys we've all be frustrated we've all had problems ovulating we've all had misscarriges but non of us speak to each other the way you speak to people when they respond to you or your not happy with what they replied I know for a fact you get mad at people when they don't agree with your lines I've seen it with my own eyes at the end of the day we've all been where you are we have all been upset by what drs have told us and we've all had to deal with s**t we just don't act the way you do at some point you have to except your reality and just deal with it as it is not lash out at people trying to support you , yes I got offeded by your rudeness because I felt you were deliberatly being contankurous if that's becuse your frustrated FINE but we all get frustrateed doesn't mean we talk to people like crap
:angel: Ectopic found 6w3d ( 18th June 2014) Received the methotrexate injection on 20th June 2014.
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby treezuk » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:52 am

I hardly ever commwnted on your posts and when I have I've been honest I have never said you didn't ovulate I commented on your opks because I had dark lines and a prog number of <1 but to look at the situatuion it looked like I o'd I only said to you make sure all the other signs are there never said you didn't ovulate at all so don't put words in my mouth and if you read back through I said if it appears it was annov then maybe that's why your estrpgen was still the same AGAIN never did I say you didn't ovulate you read that yourself and determined what you will and the reason why you deleted me from your facebook is cos I got involved in an argument you was having with the whole of tww and stated my opinion WHICH as per usual you didn't like don't ever try to make me out to be picking on you frankly I couldn't care less about you anymore I've tryed to be nice I've tryed to ignore your sarcasm but frankly I'm beyond bothered i have never been nothing but supportive to everyone on this site and have never stood there and given false hope to people I'm not about to tell you I see a line on a test when I don't the same as I shared my experiance about my opk never said you needed to listen it was just out there in the public domain for anyine to see.

You can not see the wood for the trees and never will you just want followers and yes men and I'm sorry I'm not one of those if you don't likw it then tough luck I am an honest person and I will continue to be honest and if you and whoever else don't like the fact I'm not gonna say agree with your lines or your posts then tough
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby litmajor » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:57 am

As someone unfamiliar with whatever happened off this site, I don't see how MrsS was being sarcastic and/or nasty in this thread.

MrsS- sorry about the #s :( that's a bummer. I think it's a really good step in the right direction that you have O'd naturally though!
Me- 25
DH- 28
9/6/13- BFP!

The ugliest BFP chart
litmajor
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)