FRER evaps

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: FRER evaps

Postby Danaa » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:05 am

In what I know a pregnancy test can detect only testicular cancer and I doubt this is the case for Donna.
The truth is that these tests are awful
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby donnamr32111 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:13 am

ALL my other tests were neg yesterday (And I peed on a lot) but this one.
donnamr32111
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby CCMommy » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:51 am

I took this test on Tuesday at what I think would have been 7dpo. I took IC the next morning and it was negative. Thoughts??? Is this an Evap??? It was taken within the time limit.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (18.85 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (22.04 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
CCMommy

Postby Ambermp27 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:38 pm

:x this is mine from last month

The frers are awful now! FYI to all you ladies, If you call and still have the box they came in they will send you a coupon to replace the faulty tests! Not that you want to keep using the same brand but it's something...

Sorry that you all have experienced this same issue! Some of those lines looked so promising!
Attachments
IMG_0308.JPG
IMG_0308.JPG (65.86 KiB) Viewed 1061 times
Step Son - September 4, 2000
Blake - August 26, 2011
BFP 2/4/15 @ 9 dpo - MC 3/17/15
Ambermp27
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BabyBloom31 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:03 am

That may be a sign of a chemcical pregnancy. Your body only creates the HCG hormone after conception and thats the only way you get a positive. The fertilized egg may not have implanted, but you might have conceived. I know that may be sad to hear, but it gives you an idea of what may be an issue.
For me, I had a short luteral phase and would get chemical positives. I used some over the counter meds to length my luteral phase (raspberry leaf,prenatals) and thicken my uterine wall and now my luteral phase is 14-16 days, giving a fertilized egg plenty of time to implant. You need a minimum of 9 days to properly implant or you'll have a hard time staying preggers. Hope this helps! Baby dust to you!!
BabyBloom31

Postby Mom0fone » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:09 am

BabyBloom31 wrote:That may be a sign of a chemcical pregnancy. Your body only creates the HCG hormone after conception and thats the only way you get a positive. The fertilized egg may not have implanted, but you might have conceived. I know that may be sad to hear, but it gives you an idea of what may be an issue.
For me, I had a short luteral phase and would get chemical positives. I used some over the counter meds to length my luteral phase (raspberry leaf,prenatals) and thicken my uterine wall and now my luteral phase is 14-16 days, giving a fertilized egg plenty of time to implant. You need a minimum of 9 days to properly implant or you'll have a hard time staying preggers. Hope this helps! Baby dust to you!!

I second this, I am 13 weeks now and when I started testing I used blue dyes first and got a bfn at 8DPO then a veryfaint line that showed way after the ten minute window at 10DPO, took another later that day and the same thing happened. I went out and bought a box of frers and the first at 10 DPO was so faint it didn't even really have any color. I tested at 11 DPO with an ept blue dye and didn't see ANYTHING until many hours later. Did another frer the next morning and had just a tinge of pink at the top & bottom of the line. By 13 DPO you could finally see the real pink line. Any color at all is bc of hcg, could be chemical pregs. As a chemist I can attest to the fact that indicator based tests don't just exhibit a color change without the chemical (or pH change) present.
Mom0fone
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)