Is this a BFP?!?!?! HELP!!!

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Is this a BFP?!?!?! HELP!!!

Postby Riot95 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:37 pm

Hahahaha, well im glad im in the clear beecee! I hope you have good luck this cycle!!

And thanks sel! After looking back at the pictures from the first bfp test strip to the strip from today, it does look alittle darker! And the fact that it showed up so quick, super faint before the control line even showed up makes me really hopeful!

And becky thats good to know! Ill try not to worry about the line on the cheapies actually getting darker.

Yeah i havent used frer, just the cheapies because if these are allllll correct (which i think they are) i want to save money not spend more on expensive tests when ive already gotten so many bfp on the cheapies. If the cheapies are working then ill just stick with them.

And im sure once i get my blood work confirmed monday, i wont be testing anymore... well atleast every day
Riot95

Postby Happyfroggy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:31 pm

Those are wonderful lines!

My cheapies are the pink handled ones and I still haven't gotten a line as dark as those!!
BFP on Friday Feb 3rd 2017 but ended in miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks :(

Didn't chart this time, last time was TTC for over a year, BFP chart from daughter :D :
My Ovulation Chart
Happyfroggy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Riot95 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Really??? Im not sure which ones are the cheapies with pink handles, ive heard that the darkness doesnt necessarily mean much at all. Specially after a certain time.

I decided to make one of these because i wanted to compare them, and you can DEFINITELY see the difference. Which i thought was super super awesome, especially because i genuinely thought that yesterday's was not as dark as the other day. Then looking at one pic back to the other i saw a small difference, but once i made this i could clearly see the difference! Ahh so happy.

Top is first bfp, bottom is the most recent.
Attachments
2017-02-11 14.11.49.jpg
2017-02-11 14.11.49.jpg (242.72 KiB) Viewed 460 times
Riot95

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Oh yeah, definitely darker!

Wondfos are pink handled and identical to sure predict, so probably manufactured in the same place. I think there's another brand of pink handles that look a little different.
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Riot95 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:23 pm

Never used wondfos before.

Okay so this whole poas thing may be getting out of control haha.
But waiting til monday for my blood work confirmation is driving me insane regardless of the fact that i am having so many pregnancy symptoms.

So today i found a $2 off coupon for 2 clear blue rapid tests. I really wanted to try a different brand, So paid $6.99 for two clear blues.

The postive showed up BEFORE the dye could even reach the control box!!!
I was so shocked i grabbed my phone and took a picture, sadly i didnt get it in time to show there was nodye in the control box yet, but i did get it where the dye had obviously just gotten there. And a picture of it after the 3 mins.

The postive | line is DARKER then the - line in the + box.

I am so thrilled right now!!!! Ever clear blue gave me a SUPER DARK, SUPER SUPER QUICK BFP. Ohhh my goshhh.

And i have a second clearblue to use tomorrow to hold me over before monday afternoon.

Anyway thank you guys! Here is the clear blues. Bottom is after 3 min.

Hope everyone is doing good!!!
Attachments
2017-02-11 22.22.51.jpg
2017-02-11 22.22.51.jpg (178 KiB) Viewed 440 times
Riot95

Postby BeeCee33 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:11 pm

Those are looking great!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:43 am

:D I am going to give you the award for the most thorough POAS'er everrrr! Lovely looking lines and I actually prefer Clear Blue over any other test myself. :wink:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Riot95 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:02 pm

SEL wrote::D I am going to give you the award for the most thorough POAS'er everrrr! Lovely looking lines and I actually prefer Clear Blue over any other test myself. :wink:

Really? Whats your story sel? How long have you been TTC? Do you have any children already or would this be your first?

Id really love to hear your stories ladies. Anyone who has commented on this or who sees this post; if you could leave me a comment with YOUR personal story i would love to hear it. Like if you have children already, how long ttc, if you got a bfp yet, how old you are. Anything and everything you all feel upto sharing. Id really enjoy reading your stories.

And again, thank you guys for being here so much! Waiting to tell anyone even parents until after blood test results. So having you wonderful ladies to talk to and share things with has been amazing!
Riot95

Postby SEL » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:35 pm

Good idea! I have three of my own, all older. Got remarried and am trying to have one with DH. I am going to try for six cycles and then I am off to try our luck with IVF. This is the first cycle trying. Taking progesterone after ovulation because my levels were on the low side on the 8dpo test (4.86 ng/mL) (the range during luteal phase should be between 1.7 to 27). I am so tempted to POAS but got skittish about it because apparently some women can have hcg in their system which shows as a faint positive on stick so am refraining. Am sooooooo tempted though.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:26 pm

I'm here TTC #2. I was here for # 1 in 2014, got pregnant on cycle 3. My little man is now 18 months old. Currently in my tww, cycle 3 for this try. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but I'm feeling good about this cycle!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Riot95 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:53 pm

SEL wrote:Good idea! I have three of my own, all older. Got remarried and am trying to have one with DH. I am going to try for six cycles and then I am off to try our luck with IVF. This is the first cycle trying. Taking progesterone after ovulation because my levels were on the low side on the 8dpo test (4.86 ng/mL) (the range during luteal phase should be between 1.7 to 27). I am so tempted to POAS but got skittish about it because apparently some women can have hcg in their system which shows as a faint positive on stick so am refraining. Am sooooooo tempted though.

Wow sel, i hope you dont need to use IVF. I really hope you get pregnant very soon. Does DH have any children from previous relationships?

And yes i have also heard that it could cause a false positive, which would be a real mind f* for you to test and see positive and it end up. Not being one.
Riot95

Postby Riot95 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:55 pm

BeeCee33 wrote:I'm here TTC #2. I was here for # 1 in 2014, got pregnant on cycle 3. My little man is now 18 months old. Currently in my tww, cycle 3 for this try. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but I'm feeling good about this cycle!

Wow wouldnt that be amazing if you got pregnant on your 3rd cycle trying again? Then both would of been conceived on cycle 3.

I really hope this your cycle. Where are you at in this cycle?
Riot95

Postby Riot95 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:59 pm

So tonight i did my 2nd (and last) clear blue.
I made a collage of my 2 clear blues.

Is it just me or does tonights look quite abit darker then last nights?!

Such a trip to see these lines getting darker.

I go in for my BETA results tomorrow- 2-13-17 at 1:30 pm.

I am very worried theyre going to say something bad. Like it came back negative except i believe they were doing a quantitative one, to show the levels not jus yes or no.

Then im worried theyre going to day the nimbers are too low and thats its a chemical or some horrible thinf :/ im so insanely scared.

And to make it worse, im super emotional lately
Attachments
2017-02-12 21.56.09.jpg
2017-02-12 21.56.09.jpg (209.1 KiB) Viewed 394 times
Riot95

Postby BeeCee33 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Riot95 wrote:
BeeCee33 wrote:I'm here TTC #2. I was here for # 1 in 2014, got pregnant on cycle 3. My little man is now 18 months old. Currently in my tww, cycle 3 for this try. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but I'm feeling good about this cycle!

Wow wouldnt that be amazing if you got pregnant on your 3rd cycle trying again? Then both would of been conceived on cycle 3.

I really hope this your cycle. Where are you at in this cycle?

I'm 3 dpo... Hoping the rest of this wait goes by quickly because these last few days have draaaaged on so slowly!

And there is no way with lines like those that they are going to tell you your numbers are too low!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:02 am

You're so sweet Riot! Your tests are some of the most blazingly positive that I have seen amongst the early testers and I wouldn't be surprised if you had more than one in there! It's going to be a great Dr's visit for you. I agree, your last test looks even more darker :D :D Yes, DH has two sons from his previous marriage. He had been snipped when I met him but got it reversed and his swimmers are "adequate" :? according to Urologist.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)