Is this a BFP?!?!?! HELP!!!

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Is this a BFP?!?!?! HELP!!!

Postby SEL » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:03 am

BeeCee - you son is adorable. FX for you!

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Riot95 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:12 am

BeeCee33 wrote:
Riot95 wrote:
BeeCee33 wrote:I'm here TTC #2. I was here for # 1 in 2014, got pregnant on cycle 3. My little man is now 18 months old. Currently in my tww, cycle 3 for this try. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but I'm feeling good about this cycle!

Wow wouldnt that be amazing if you got pregnant on your 3rd cycle trying again? Then both would of been conceived on cycle 3.

I really hope this your cycle. Where are you at in this cycle?

I'm 3 dpo... Hoping the rest of this wait goes by quickly because these last few days have draaaaged on so slowly!

And there is no way with lines like those that they are going to tell you your numbers are too low!

Oh man!!! Im going to hope that this being yourd 3rd cycle, and 3rd day and youre already feeling like this is a good cycle for you, that this WILL be your cycle.

And if you ever want to vent or talk, anything im totally here for you!
Ill keep my Fingers crossed and keep you in my thoughts.

I am hoping youre right! Idk why i am so nervous about itttt. Im pretty sure ive done between 12-14 hpts, 4 different brands, every single one positive. But that ONE from the doctors is making me so doubtful.
Riot95

Postby Riot95 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:19 am

SEL wrote:You're so sweet Riot! Your tests are some of the most blazingly positive that I have seen amongst the early testers and I wouldn't be surprised if you had more than one in there! It's going to be a great Dr's visit for you. I agree, your last test looks even more darker :D :D Yes, DH has two sons from his previous marriage. He had been snipped when I met him but got it reversed and his swimmers are "adequate" :? according to Urologist.

Ahhh that would be absolutely amazing considering twins skip a generation on my moms side, either my sister or i are supposedly supposed to have twins.
So that would be awesome haha.

Probably only one in there though!

Well thats awesome that guys have some kiddos already. But i know how wonderful it would be for you two to be able to have atleast one together.

And wow he even got it reversed?! He must really want a baby with you! I dont know alot of people who would want to get it reversed.

Eh "adequate" sounds like a not very great word. Especially involving something like that. But lets hope for the best! Im not sure if you guys are using any thing to help.

But i had been trying since november 2016, and no luck until i started using fertilecm from fairhaven.

( i have ovarian cysts, actually my first one was one huge cyst, i had to have it removed and right ovary and right fulopian tube removed at age 14)

I started that Fertilecm January 2nd 2017, got my period on january 12th,
Heaviest period EVERRRR. I was thinking maybe it was because my uterine linely was finally shedding like it is naturally supposed too? Who knows.

But got my bfp feb 7th.
And manyyyy reviews ive read for fertilecm women have said they got pregnant within 3 months of starting it.

They also would send me coupons for this mens booster. Supposedly helps the swimmers. Idk if you know about it, im sure you do. But either way i would definitely look into it! Especially the men ones!!! It may really help him and his swimmers.
Riot95

Postby Riot95 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:35 am

Ohmy god!!!!!

As you lovely ladies know, i do not get dark lines with FMU. All dark lines have been after 8pm.

Well you also know i get my beta results today at 1:30. It is currently 7:30.

I had one last 99 cent store cheapie, decided why not.

I just got the darkest line. It is almost as dark as control maybe even the same. Maybe darker idk. But omg ladies!!! This just made my heart so happy. The line showed up before it got to control line. I am aaaamaaaazed. I feel like my hcg is definitely doubling!!!
Attachments
2017-02-13 07.32.23.jpg
2017-02-13 07.32.23.jpg (247.66 KiB) Viewed 596 times
Riot95

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:25 am

That's definitely a fantastic line! I think with my son, it took over a week for my lines to start getting darker. You're definitely in good shape as far as that goes!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:12 am

Look at that blazing beauty! Almost blinded me with that intensity! :mrgreen:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:15 am

And I love Fairhaven. I bought some of their "BFP" brand HPT's and will give them a whirl when I'm not too chicken. Thanks for tips about the fertilecm stuff. I feel another order coming on lol.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:25 am

SEL wrote:BeeCee - you son is adorable. FX for you!

I missed this comment some how. Thank you!!!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Riot95 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:12 pm

SEL wrote:And I love Fairhaven. I bought some of their "BFP" brand HPT's and will give them a whirl when I'm not too chicken. Thanks for tips about the fertilecm stuff. I feel another order coming on lol.

I would so look into it! I love them too. I used fertilaid from may 9th 2016, til jan 2nd 2017. I switched to fertilecm cause before i was using fertilaid because of my horrid ovary cyst pain specially when i had my period.

Certainly didnt think id get pregnant on my first bottle. I still have an almost full bottle of fertilcm haha. It says on the bittle to stop taking it after pregnancy confirmed.

Never used their opks or hpts though.

Ive heard great things about there fertilaid for men and motility boost for men.

Ive seen before they even have a starter pack now, come with the fertilaid for men, motilityboost for men and i think its countboost for men or something. It all 3 comes together.. idk how good the count boost one is though. Only knowpeoole who used the other ones and had great success.
Riot95

Postby Riot95 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:13 pm

BeeCee33 wrote:That's definitely a fantastic line! I think with my son, it took over a week for my lines to start getting darker. You're definitely in good shape as far as that goes!

Thank you!!! I was SUPER happy with this line. My heart kind of fluttered when i saw how dark it was. Then when i realized how fast it happened it was just in more awe. Haha.

I am hoping for a boy! But as long as the baby is healthy i dont mind at all.

Im so excited
Riot95

Postby Riot95 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Update ladies!!!

Blood work confirmed, I AM PREGNANT.
i already knew this (obviously) but as soon as they told me the blood work was positive, it finally hit me. And my god did it hit me HARD.

At 13dpo, my hcg levels were 197!

I am now 17dpo. So i dont even know where my levels would be at as of today.

I am being sent to a doctor, because the ob i was going to, they dont deliver babies or do any of that. They just do paps/std treament and stuff along those lines. Then when you get pregnant they send you to a doctor of your choice. So i have to call and make an app!

I was shaking and started tearing up

Also, my due date is october 19th.
Which is my deceased (and only) big brothers birthday.

Im sure i wont have my baby on that day, but the fact that is my due date is so awesome to me!!!
Riot95

Postby BeeCee33 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Aww, that's great Riot!!!

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Yay!!! :D And that is so lovely about Due Date being your late brothers birthday. Ain't that the icing on the top? Awww. :mrgreen:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Riot95 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:34 pm

I am so so so happy.

And yes the fact that that day is my due date give me so much comfort. I know my brother has always looked out for me and been there for me. And in my opinion this is just proof for me. Knowing all ive been through and now getting to be a mommy!

I think its wonderful. And if i have the baby a week early, my dads birthday is october 11th haha. So you never know! Either way i just love the fact my expected due date is my brothers birthday. It means so much to me. Cant even explain it honestly!
Riot95

Previous

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)