BFN after BFP??

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

BFN after BFP??

Postby distee » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Hi Ladies,

So I am at 13dpo today and AF is expected today . When I tested in the evening of 11 DPO I got a V.V.Faint BFP . On 12 dpo with fmu I got a faint BFP but darker than the previous day. This was followed by 2-3 times of brown discharge when I peed . On the evening of 12dpo I got a faint BFP and the brown discharge had stopped. Today at 13DPO i got a BFN with fmu ! I am very confused as to how my BFP turned into a BFN. Can someone please shed some light on this? Is this an indication of a chemical? The temperatures are looking fine and they havent dropped. I have had symptoms of sore breasts and fatigue since 10 dpo. Does this mean we are out this month?

Thanks
distee
Friend

Re: BFN after BFP??

Postby EnglishRose » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:26 am

It could be a chemical pregnancy or even fmu can be diluted sometimes..i would just say test again and see what happens but yes it could possibly be a chemical based on what you said
EnglishRose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:49 am

FMU sucks for a lot of people. Hold your pee for min two hours and restrict fluids and then test again in the afternoon. FX for you.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby distee » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:46 pm

EnglishRose wrote:It could be a chemical pregnancy or even fmu can be diluted sometimes..i would just say test again and see what happens but yes it could possibly be a chemical based on what you said

Thanks EnglishRose , I tested again last evening and guess what Faint BFP is back! Also had a bit offwhite CM .. So keeping my fingers crossed for a Dark BFP soon.
distee
Friend

Postby distee » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:49 pm

SEL wrote:FMU sucks for a lot of people. Hold your pee for min two hours and restrict fluids and then test again in the afternoon. FX for you.

I agree SEL, I think FMU doesnt work for me . Also I drink quite a bit of water through the night. So when I tested again in the evening yesterday at 13dpo I got a faint positive! Really hoping this is our month , fingers crossed!!
distee
Friend

Postby SEL » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:08 am

Yeah, I see a lot of people on here complaining about FMU and I think if you drink a lot of fluids throughout the night that could def be the cause especially in the early BFP stages. Hope you get lucky this cycle.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby distee » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:58 pm

SEL wrote:Yeah, I see a lot of people on here complaining about FMU and I think if you drink a lot of fluids throughout the night that could def be the cause especially in the early BFP stages. Hope you get lucky this cycle.

Hi SEL,

So took another test yesterday evening @14dpo , BFN :(( Temperature dropped by 0.2 but is well above coverline. As of today I am 2 days late for AF. I have one more test left so am going take it tonight and then just wait for AF to show up. I am not sure if I should give up hope yet or not . So just going to stay put! Gosh this is soo frustrating :(
distee
Friend

Postby SEL » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:34 am

Well you're not out until AF shows so hang in there. Are you 100% sure of O date?

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby distee » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:10 pm

SEL wrote:Well you're not out until AF shows so hang in there. Are you 100% sure of O date?

SEL, AF showed up last night:( So it was a definite chemical... Little disappointed but gearing up for next cycle with OPKs !! Atleast I know with OPKs and BBT charting I was able to plan BD perfectly last cycle . Hopefully March is our lucky month :)
distee
Friend

Postby SEL » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:11 am

Aww I'm sorry. It does sound like a chemical. :hugs:

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend