UPDATE- +HPT! 12 DPO and grasping at straws.. Again. Evap?

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: UPDATE- +HPT! 12 DPO and grasping at straws.. Again. Eva

Postby Veronica86 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:55 pm

Thanks Danaa! My next beta is scheduled for tomorrow, but I won't get results until Monday. I'm just so confused... because I had a full blown AF last week, so I don't know if I should count that at CD 1 or wait for another bleed you know? Ughhh. I'm just waiting for her to call back but who knows if she will before the weekend- its 4pm where I am :(
Me (31) and DH (32)
TTC #1 as of Jan. 2016!!!

My Ovulation Chart

BFP on 3/22/17- :angel: mc @ 6 weeks 5 days

BFP on 6/4/17 - :angel: mc @ 5 weeks 6 days

BFP on 10/4/17- EDD June 17th, 2017
Veronica86
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:03 pm

I really hope she does!In case you lost or will lose the pregnancy(I hate that I have to write this)count as cd1 the day you started bleeding,that is what my doctor told me.
It was AF like normal with clots and everything?or just bleeding?
Lots of women bleeding in their pregnancy,I did and i know one lady who had bled soo much taht she was conceived she wasn't pregnant anymore but her bleeding was due to low progesterone,as soon as her doctor saw the progesterone results he upped her dosage orally and vaginally and I think she had like 1-2 progesterone injections a week and her pregnancy progressed nicely after that.Where Im doctors takes very seriously progesterone and they want to see a number over 20 but I do know different doctors different ways of working and different labs means different lab references.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Veronica86 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:06 pm

And yes, I tested with another Wondfo this morning and it looks the same as Wednesday night.. Here are all of the tests so far. I thought they were getting lighter overall.. but this mornings seems just as dark as Wednesday nights. They definitely don't seem to be getting darker. I think the HCG is just going to drop slowly..

FullSizeRender (1).jpg
FullSizeRender (1).jpg (78.82 KiB) Viewed 475 times

Yes, AF was normal- heavy bleeding and clots- I would have never guessed I could still be pregnant after that.

Thank you for all of the info! I do spot a couple of days before AF which I know can be a sign of low progesterone, I do fear it's too late to save this one though- I will ask my Dr. what she things if/when she calls back!
Me (31) and DH (32)

My Ovulation Chart

Veronica86
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:12 pm

Ugh I hate to say this but yeah they are not looking darker and bleeding with clots and cramps is not good.
I don't know what to say.......I'm so upset for you but at least you know you can conceive and they do say your more fertile after a loss,I got pregnant the second cycle after my loss I don't know how much this counts bcs I had Ivf done.
Good luck to you and if she doesn't call in 20mins you call them again,you need answers.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Veronica86 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:22 pm

The craziest part is that my tests were basically negative the morning I started bleeding (no lines within time limit). Which means during and after all the bleeding my levels kept rising.

Yes, I've basically already accepted this as a loss- I'm honestly taking it well all things considered, because I never really had a chance to be excited or happy for this.. I knew it was a slim chance at being viable to begin with. I'll be ok <3 My husband is sad, but he's putting on a tough face.
Me (31) and DH (32)

My Ovulation Chart

Veronica86
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:32 pm

I know,I have seen your tests that is why im saying to buy somn natural progesterone,when I lost the pregnancy I saw my husband so hurt and sad,it broke my heart seeing him this way,he tried to hide it but i knew...
Some men don't like to show their emotions or they don't want us to feel bad...I don't know.
Im also scared of a possible ectopic pregnancy.....in my buddy group there was this lady who had a late bfp and slow rising hcg with bleeding and she later found out she had an ectopic.So many questions,you are taking this better than I would've had.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Veronica86 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:45 pm

Yes, I asked her about a possible ectopic yesterday- she said that my HCG would be rising like normal even if I was having an ectopic pregnancy. But she also basically told me I wasn't pregnant yesterday because one of the urine tests she gave me was positive, but the second was negative. They even wrote "negative urine test" in my results.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is I don't think I trust her opinion on this- especially since ectopics are SO serious when they're not caught early. I may need to get a second opinion.
Me (31) and DH (32)

My Ovulation Chart

Veronica86
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Definitely get a second opinion,that is not always true about the hcg rising normally,I personally know 2 women who had their hcg tested and it wasn't rising as it should,one of the ladies was lucky bcs her doctor was proactive and immediately gave her a scan when she didn't saw anything she had a shot to eliminate the ectopic pregnancy the other lady wasn't that lucky bcs her doctor was awful,it took a month to be diagnosed with an ectopic,she was bleeding and HCG wasn't doubling but in the end she got a shot as well and she said she might have surgery to remove her tube if the shot wouldn't work...she was crushed
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:59 pm

And why in the hell would she give you two urine tests,one wasn't enough?!Or that is the clinic policy?!!Is like she was trying to prove ur lieing......
Im getting so annoyed for you,doctors do things a bit different here and maybe that is why all this it seems outrageous to me,I even have my doctors personal phone number(I love my doctor,he is the most caring and professional doctor I have seen)
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby orchidsea2016 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:28 pm

What a tough deal!! Make your dr check you out and make sure you are ok!! A silver lining for me was that I got pg the cycle immediately following my mc at 6.5 weeks...prayers that you get some answers
Me-39 DH-37
Lots of heartache and loss but after seven years of trying we were blessed with our daughter Violet who is now two!!
orchidsea2016
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Shia17 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:46 am

Hi Veronica

After reading your latest updates I'd want to kick my Dr if he acted as yours is :( did she get back to you? Have you thought about seeing the emergency room or another Dr asap? Your test seem to vary in darkness so I can't tell if it's dropping :( I'm so sorry about the whole situation and give yourself and your hubby a cuddle from me :) I'm keeping whole body crossed for you... And sending heaps of love... I'm glad to hear you can conceive naturally at least there is an upside or a silver frame around the situation... Please keep us posted... Bubs and I are doing good :) hoping beyond hope you can have your precious miracle asap xox I'll be thinking of you
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Veronica86 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi girls.. quick update. I'm freaking out a bit. I haven't peed on a test since Friday morning. I decided to test this afternoon to see if my line was getting lighter (as I fully expected) but instead... this is what I see.. my little bean is REALLY trying to stick!! But my progesterone is so low! Now I feel like I need a Rx for progesterone but won't be able to get anything until tomorrow!! What do I do?! I cannot believe how dark my line is

IMG_2541.JPG
IMG_2541.JPG (72.1 KiB) Viewed 384 times
Me (31) and DH (32)

My Ovulation Chart

Veronica86
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:42 pm

Im
Really happy to see this,tomorrow morning go see ur focus for progesterone don't leave their office until you get one,time is precious.I posted on the other thread as well.
Keep fighting for your baby.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Veronica86 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:45 pm

I just don't even know how it's still holding on.. I'm basically at a zero with my progesterone!! I will definitely call my Dr first thing in the morning. Thank you Dana.. I guess it isn't over yet!
Me (31) and DH (32)

My Ovulation Chart

Veronica86
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby orchidsea2016 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:30 pm

You know pregnancy is a miraculous thing and we don't have it all figured out! !! I will be praying for you ...hugs and hang in there....
Me-39 DH-37
Lots of heartache and loss but after seven years of trying we were blessed with our daughter Violet who is now two!!
orchidsea2016
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

PreviousNext

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)