Another chemical? 'Update w/ Beta'

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Another chemical? 'Update w/ Beta'

Postby Amber85 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:06 pm

I shared last month that I was getting light IC tests but could not get frer or a digital to go positive and ended up having a chemical. To my shock I got light IC's again this cycle, followed by positive frer and cb digital yesterday evening. Well this AM I re-tested thinking fmu would give darker results and UGH frer is barely positive, the cb digital is still positive so that gives me hope. I also took an IC, and a $ store test, both light but visible positives, but i can't help but feel they should be darker I am somehwere around 15dpo. I use o sticks, not temps, so don't know the Exact day but 15dpo is if I O the day after the dark test. Any thoughts on the lighter frer and still not so dark other tests?

Last NIght:

This Morning:

IC's This Morning:

Update:
I held for 4 hours this afternoon and took an IC and my last frer and it seems to have made a Huge difference. The IC is the darkest yet, and the frer is Much more visible. I took the pic about 6 mins after and its getting darker the longer its sitting. Going to request bloodwork tomorrow. The top frer is this morning and the bottom two are this afternoons. Guess I'm one where my FMU is just not as strong as my evening.

Beta Update: Went in for bloodwork this morning and just got the call I'm at 73. I believe I am 4w2d so not bad. With my last son my first beta was only 49 and didn't double 2 days later but then the 3rd reading more than doubled. Going to be cauitiously happy and excited that it doubles by Wed.
Last edited by Amber85 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Amber85
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Another chemical?

Postby Danaa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:09 pm

If this helps I always got better lines in the afternoon,my morning urine was crap.Try again with afternoons urine.
I hope that gives you better lines!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Amber85 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:21 pm

I have one frer left and think I will take it this evening since that is when I took the other, I just can't believe the difference.
Amber85
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby LeahsMom » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:05 pm

I am hoping that second frer is just faulty. CB digi takes an hcg of 50 to be positive so if it was still positive on the morning then that frer line should have been darker. FRERs are such s**t I wouldn't put much stock into them. Fingers crossed for you!
Me (Dev) - 31, DH - 32
DD born March 3, 2013 (conceived after just 2 cycles, first cycle was a chemical pregnancy)
TTC #2 September 2014
April 2017 - 3rd round of 100 mg Clomid + 250mg Ovidrel + 400mg Prometrium daily after O - :bfp:
(after 2.5 years of trying & first cycle using softcups)
Beta #1 (12dpo) - 4
Beta #2 (15dpo) - 35
Beta #3 (17dpo) - 142.3

My Ovulation Chart

LeahsMom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Another chemical? 'Updated'

Postby St@rMumm@ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:18 am

Congratulations, your latest one looks promising.
Me - 27
DH - 27
DD - 1
TTC #2 since 03/2015
25/6: BFP 8dpo, Due: 9th March 2016

St@rMumm@
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)