Confused?

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Confused?

Postby EGeary12 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:00 pm

I took a cheap 88 cent Walmart test earlier this afternoon, within the 3 minute time frame I saw a faint grey shadowy line which I assumed was an Evap because it was barely there(but there lol) , and I know disregard anything after 10 minutes(trust me I know) but the line now has dried a bit pink? I’ve never had an Evap dry pink, but was curious if it’s possibly a BFP because I technically saw the line within the time frame but didn’t see it as pink until after? I plan to retest in the am with FMU. But curious what the possibility for me is. Trying not to get my hopes up.
Last edited by EGeary12 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EGeary12

Re: Confused?

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:20 pm

My bfp started like that at 8DPO with my angel baby boy. My Walmart cheapies took a good ten minutes to “develop” between 8-11 DPO. Fingers crossed for you :)
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby EGeary12 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:15 pm

Thank you for the response! I hope it’s the case for me too! I’m excited but trying to keep a grip on the possibility it’s just an awful Evap. Can’t wait to retest tomorrow morning
EGeary12

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:04 am

Did you test this morning?! I’m on CD6 if I count the day i miscarried as CD1 so I wanna live vicariously through you! Lol
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)