Helppppp

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Helppppp

Postby carolyn512 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:42 am

Hey ladies! Listen to me and respond as quickly as you can.I was feeling pregnancy symptoms for 4 days. Pregnancy symptoms include tender, swollen breast. Someone told me that breasts may provide one of the first symptoms of pregnancy, fatigue, slight cramping, nausea with vomiting, food cravings, headaches constipation, mood swings.I thought I should do the test.I did it using a digital test tube. And you know what happens to me when I test my urine then first a line appears and after 2- sec second line appears.I ran to tell my husband to tell him that I am pregnant but second line disappeared and I was surprised!.What was that? Am I pregnant or not.Need your suggestions.
carolyn512

Re: Helppppp

Postby Danaa » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:51 am

A digital pregnancy test doesn’t have lines,it says pregnant or not.
From ur description I believe you have used a regular pregnancy test but whta happened and why it turned negative i don’t know.
Most of the symptoms you describe are progesterone related,real pregnancy symptoms come much later.
Test again!!Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)