Faint positive?

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Faint positive?

Postby sdfkc » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:55 am

Hi All:

Wanting some experienced TWW'er eyeballs on this pic. I'm 8 days late, and this is my first test from this am. Thoughts?
Attachments
IMG_5014.jpeg
IMG_5014.jpeg (171.9 KiB) Viewed 634 times
sdfkc

Re: Faint positive?

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:34 am

I can see something!! That looks like a BFP but I would take another test tomorrow but use a pink dye one!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sdfkc » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:51 am

Thanks Shanay! I've been a "lurker" on this site for YEARS, but finally got up the courage to post something. We've had SO many disappointments over the years... but I'm 8 days late (after a lifetime of regular periods), no PMS symptoms in sight (after a lifetime of suffering several days of PMS leading up to every period) and no spotting. I actually did have some "pink dye" ones in the cabinet, but I looked more closely at them and realized they expired over 2 years ago... which tells you exactly how long it's been since I needed to test... So - I just ordered more from Amazon, and will re-test in a couple of days. Fingers crossed!
sdfkc

Postby shanay » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:56 am

Oh perfect!!! I've just heard some stories about the blue dye tests and evap lines, so I think confirming with a pink dye would be great!! Your second line looks pretty good though so I think I would consider it a BFP! Let us know once you do a pink dye!! Yay!!!
shanay
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby orchidsea2016 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:40 pm

I see that I hope it gets dark for you!!
Me-39 DH-37
Lots of heartache and loss but after seven years of trying we were blessed with our daughter Violet who is now two!!
orchidsea2016
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)