FRER Indent Increase

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

FRER Indent Increase

Postby Shia17 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:19 pm

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering is anyone else noticing FRER Rapid has been showing indents more frequently and more noticably? I notice now my test have a white line on the test line that shows up as the urine crosses it and then the indent is far more noticable. This is really upsetting as the other day I could see the line so clearly that I thought I had a BFP. Turns out nope its a BFN with an indent. The line doesn't appear to have colour but looks like a squinter :( Here in Australia it cost almost $8 for one FRER test and $17 for 3. So its really expensive and the indents are really upsetting. The other day I got so frustrated with the lines I ended up bying a cheapy, a clear blue and another FRER to confirm if It really was an indent. All other tests neg. Indent line on FRER again. Opened test and definely indent no colour. Its really pissing me off. AF turned up next day :(
Shia17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: FRER Indent Increase

Postby Flybutter » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:19 am

I have never seen a indent on my FRER Rapid Result tests. I just used them last month for my BFP and got a super bright positive very very early also, less than 4 weeks along!
Kimberly (34) married to Joshua (36) ~ February 11, 2016.

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)