When did you BD and got your BFP?

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

When did you BD and got your BFP?

Postby Airam18 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:23 am

Hi all!
I thought it's about time I joined since I have been spending hours online researching...
So TTC and using OPK's.
I got bad cramps on day 15 and 16, so I thought I must be ovulatimg so did 3 OPK's a day but all neg. I wanted to give up, I was convinced with pain I should get a + test! Anyway, morning of day 16 I had a positive one! So for me the pain seems to come first, then LH surge. So we BD lunch time day 15 and eve 16,day of my surge. Now the awful 2ww to see if it worked. Who has experience with this? BFP?
Airam18

Re: When did you BD and got your BFP?

Postby Plssssss83 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:50 am

Hi @Airam18 This month was my first time using OPK's. I noticed that I got a positive OPK (CD12 ) and EWCM, one day before my ovulation aches. I did however get a blazing +OPK (cd13) the test line darker than control line the day I felt the ovulation aches. Today CD 14, I still feel a dull ache and this morning still had a +opk. I'm curious to test this evening to see if the opk is still positive. So I'm guessing I'm 1 DPO. What do you think?
It is because of the Lord's mercy and loving-kidnsess that we are not consumed!
Plssssss83

Postby Airam18 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:43 am

I think that sounds about right! And did you do the BD? I think the count down for ovulation starts with the first positive surge result. Git my first at 10am, then tested every two hours out of curiosity. At 8pm the line was lighter so negative again.
Airam18

Postby Flybutter » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:15 am

You can look at my chart to see my positive OPK and when I chose to bd as well as the BFP it resulted in last month. I was on clomid so I made sure to start using my digital OPK's around 8 days after the last pill and I tried to make sure we dtd at least every other day throughout the cycle.
Kimberly (34) married to Joshua (36) ~ February 11, 2016.

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)