New/possible faint +FRER 13 DPO -14 DPO/ tweek/ advice

Got a BFN? or is it a BFP? Talk about the last phase of the two week wait, home pregnancy tests.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

New/possible faint +FRER 13 DPO -14 DPO/ tweek/ advice

Postby Petunia-Terri-Tumor » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:07 pm

I am new here! I believe I am 13-14 DPO. I thought there was a very faint line on a FRER yesterday but definitely BFN on the one I took this am at 4 am. (I’ll include pic of FRER yesterday, took apart today’s so no point looking at it)

My history
At 15 I was told I had PCOS even though I was very thin I had acne, mild hirsutism and had never had a period. Put on BCP started cycling. Fast forward to age 21 married and TTC. Conceived twins after 5 months clomid 100 mg. Preterm 27 weeks. At 24 conceived singleton 1 month 50mg clomid. Preterm 35 weeks.

Currently
36 years old now, twins are 14, yougest is 11. Diagnosed with pituitary tumor about 6 months ago. Taking cabergoline for high prolactin. Cortisol also was sky high. Treatment over last 4 months all hormones in range now! Last month, June 30th had first real period ever in my life!!!! On July 15 and 16 + OPK. Now 13-14 DPO BFN!

However, sore bbs, not cramping more of a pulling senstation if that makes sense, soft cervix, not high I have a mild prolapse and tilted uterus, back pain, nausea, gas and diarrhea (sorry tmi). I just don’t feel right.

I know this is a lot of info. Have any of you had symptoms like this and had a BFN that turned to BFP later? I have 1 more FRER I’m saving for a couple days if no AF shows up.

It’s possible PCOS was never the issue and it was a tumor all along, or it could have been both. Pelvic ultrasound in April looked beautiful! Nothing abnormal other that retroverted uterus. Labs were awful my whole life with hormones all over the place out of whack last ones in May were perfect!
Petunia-Terri-Tumor
Friend

Re: New/possible faint +FRER 13 DPO -14 DPO/ tweek/ advice

Postby Petunia-Terri-Tumor » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:19 pm

Just realized photo didn’t post the first time had to to resize photo to post
Attachments
2B5FA05E-E56B-406B-8F41-13BEA89532EE.jpeg
2B5FA05E-E56B-406B-8F41-13BEA89532EE.jpeg (16.93 KiB) Viewed 463 times
Petunia-Terri-Tumor
Friend

Return to Pee on a Stick (HPTs)