Somewhere Over The Rainbow

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Postby 7Mk1973 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:48 pm

Loz great to hear from you. I bet Connor is a handful and growing like a weed :D I'm glad you are having fun with him at this age. I'm sure you don't look forward to going back to work bc you will miss Connor, but at least you've had these 7 months with him. I bet you can't wait until your house is done. 2 more months will fly by for you. Do you have any plans to have another baby in the next few years or is it one and done?
Afm I'm doing very well, just waiting on my O coming in about 7 to 8 days. Already started practice bding :rofl: As if we really need practice. :hugs: to you and your family.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Flybutter » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:15 am

It's a BOY! Due date remained March 12th and Faelan is growing right on track! I had some old blood when I wiped last night and some cramping but at my appointment today everything seemed okay. Of course I am still very nervous to see any bleeding at all! Next appointment not until October 8th at 18 weeks. I wish I could feel his movements already, that would really put my mind at ease!

Dana, I am so happy for you! A little girl, how exciting! How far are you now and your due date?!

MK, I forget if you've said, but do you use OPK's? I used the digital Clear Blue OPK this time around and really recommend that one!

Loz, So sorry you have to go back to work soon! I understand, I am lucky enough to work from home and it is a blessing because a lot of care providers cannot be trusted. Will you be doing daycare? The house news is so exciting! You'll have to share pics!
Kimberly (34) married to Joshua (36) ~ February 11, 2016.

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Fly so happy for you and your dh that you got your boy. Now you will have one of each. So glad that he is measuring the right size. I know that you are nervous about the blood, but it is old blood since it is brown and it is quite common in early pregnancy. I'm sure that everything is fine, but know you can't wait until your 18 week scan. You'll feel his movement before you know it. No Fly I don't use opks. My dh said he doesn't mind me starting, but I think I'll wait until we get to Colorado if I don't get my bfp before that. We live with my mother in law and she already looks at me strange for taking prenatal vitamins and trying to conceive at this age. I think most of my family either doesn't think about it or thinks I should give up bc it'll never happen for me at this age. It hurts a little since we all used to be so close and I could use their positive energy on this journey. But I believe faith has the power to do anything. So I will keep trying to catch and believing that the Divine and the Universe will work for me on this. FAITH is the main part of my life. It has worked miracles!
Afm I'm in my fertile time and expect to O by the 17th or the 18th since I always O on cd 13 or 14. That's all except for :hugs: and :sticky:
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby 7Mk1973 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:30 pm

Fly, Danaa, Faith, Courtney, Loz just thinking about you ladies. :hugs:
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Danaa » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:20 am

Hey Angela,alll good here and you?
Fly?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:01 pm

I'm doing well. Just working a lot. Tuesday is my bday. I've finished a TESOL course so I can teach Chinese kids English online, the way my dh does. It's lot better money. How is your little girl treating you? Hope you are both doing great. When is your next scan? How does your dh feel about having a girl to spoil? I'm in my fertile week and expect to o by my bday or the day after. We have a great bd schedule, so far. :D
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Flybutter » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:28 pm

Mk - Get it girl!

Dana - How are you and the little one?

I have my next appointment on the 8th at 18 weeks so I am pretty excited to see my boy since it has been a month since the last US!

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:19 pm

Fly the time is just flying by, 17 weeks now, wow. I know that you can't wait to see your little boy again. It's so exciting. Before you know it you'll be in your 3 rd trimester. Thanks. Hopefully this is our month. I'll never give up, though.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Danaa » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:00 pm

Fly good luck on your ultrasound!!I had mine yesterday at 18weeks and I cannot believe is real!!
Angela that is awesome about your new job!!Good Luck with that!!My husband and I separated about a month ago,I don’t know how and what he feels about the baby girl...sadly he doesn’t want to be a part of her life,he found someone else and he forgot all about us,
Baby girl is doing very good and growing and she is so good with me .I feel truly blessed.
Baby dust !!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:44 pm

Thanks Danaa. Sorry about your dh. It's his loss. I know you're going to be a wonderful mother, and we will be here for you, if you need us. You don't need someone who could just forget you like that. At least you got your beautiful baby girl out of the bargain. Glad you got to see your girl on ultra sound. 18 weeks yay, your pregnancy is just flying by. Talk to us about it, if you ever need to do so. :hugs: to you. We love you here.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Flybutter » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:02 pm

Dana, Wow how could he do that to you?! Men can be so cruel, they just think with their dick! :x

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Fly just 3 more days till your next US I'm so excited for you getting to see your baby boy. Yay for that.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Flybutter » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:00 pm

Hey MK! Thanks, I am pretty excited! It's been a little odd though because everyone says you will feel your baby move sooner if you've already had a baby before but I am a little worried that at almost 18 weeks I still am not feeling him move. The ultrasound will be very reassuring while I wait to be able to feel his movements!

Are you in your TWW now?

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:16 pm

Fly I sure am. Not to big on symptom spotting as they are the same for af as they are for bfp. Feeling a bit under the weather, though. Working outside the home, I keep running into everyone's germs :( I'm trying to rectify that. Before tomorrow is out I will have recorded a demo for VipKids to teach English to Chinese children online. My dh already works for a company called SayABC and another company. They contacted him today to resign a contract. Their contracts are only for 3 months. He has 72 hrs to sign, but I'm sure he will. He loves their platform, that's why he wants me to work for them, as well. They pay $15 per 40 min class. $22 if you sub for a class :D Only draw back is you don't get paid if you aren't assigned work. His other company DadaABC pays $16 to $17 per hour and half of that if you don't actually have a class, but you do have to set aside a 3 hr chunk of time early in the morning for it. If he could just stay well, me brining home germs doesn't help, he'd love every day of it. Hard to find the energy for the petulant children, thank god there sren't many, when you don't feel well. I'm sure he's fine, maybe it's the way he's situated in your womb. I've heard that makes a difference. I know it will be a relief to see him and his little heart beat until you can. That's all except for :hugs: to you and squeezes for little Remey.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Danaa » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:37 pm

Oh Angela about the germ situation!!I hope you get the teaching!!If you make enough to live that is good!!!
Fly hugs I know is hard not to worry.I actually started feeling my baby girl since 10-11weeks but even now at 18weeks I don’t feel her properly like I felt my boys.
Prayers both your ways .
Some men are dicks...I had a wonderful husband and marriage but sadly both of those things died,the man who left me is not the man I knew and loved.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups