D O O P S * * Part 180 !!!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Who's Uterus will hold out Longer!

Sydni
3
19%
JB
12
75%
they'll deliver on the same day!
1
6%
 
Total votes : 16

Postby momto2greatkids#3ontheway » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:41 am

TommysMommy wrote:
PrayingForPink wrote:
TommysMommy wrote:JB- I just saw your post to me from before.... I have no choice, Sydni has DEMANDED that I test on 10 dpo so that is in 2 days. I seriously feel out this month.


just for the lady with the lazy cervix... just kidding, syd!!


lol, exactly!


lol
momto2greatkids#3ontheway
BabyDuster
BabyDuster
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:00 am

Postby momto2greatkids#3ontheway » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:42 am

Mommy2aToddler wrote:
momto2greatkids#3ontheway wrote:
Mommy2aToddler wrote:omg i could die for cheesecake right now. with a graham cracker crust, omg


thats exactly what i have...and it smells so nice....i even put a swirl of chocolate on the top to give it a bit of chocolate flavour taste....

i should take a pic....


you should, but i will probably drool LOL


i just took it out of the oven so its still in the spring pan....but once i cut it i will definately take a pic...it doesnt look that appealing in the pan haha
momto2greatkids#3ontheway
BabyDuster
BabyDuster
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:00 am

Postby TommysMommy » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:42 am

Son of a bee!! She is calling me to help her off the chair. My back is totally blown out!! I need a masage jb!!

Love you all!!
<a href="http://counters.families.com"><img border="0" src="http://tac.families.com/cb/264185.png"></a>
TommysMommy
TTC Princess
TTC Princess
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 am

Postby becks » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:44 am

melissa i dunno how you do it with your MIL! and stop being a DD. you are not out yet!
becks
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 809
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:00 am

Postby Jackie_B » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:45 am

PrayingForPink wrote:
Jackie_B wrote:
PrayingForPink wrote:jackie that was so nice of you!!! he's done his research on IBM, right?

Rick's an engineer, with Phd, and I think, IMHO, that they don't pay him nearly enough at HP. Oh, and interviews there are a full day, and they have been laying off left and right lately in his lab. He's damn good at what he does though...


He's working on the research today and wants to talk to Jonathan about programming stuff and how to better answer potential questions in that area since it's Jonathan's super strong suit AND Jonathan's been in the hunt twice in less than 3 years (once when out of school and then a few months ago after the layoff).

I can't imagine that IBM is hiring out-right. Almost everyone they hire these days is either temp to perm or on contract through another hr company. I'll get the details tonight I imagine as he asked if we had plans. I figure he'll get his haircut (at 6pm) and then we'll go out for dinner somewhere.


A large part is technical interview... I'm assuming it's a Software engineering position?? Oh, and if it's anything like HP, he could fail the "lunch interview"... he's pretty easy to get along with? Rick's had to give the "lunch interview", where he takes the candidate to lunch, and then they talk, and he decides if the person would fit well within the team... And if it is on his resume, he had better be able to answer the questions really really well. That's another thing Rick does... when he looks at the resume, if he thinks it was "beefed up" any, he'll be particularly tough in those areas.


Yeah.. Jonathan had "lunch" interviews followed by all day interviews. I don't know which this is, but I imagine it's a "lunch" interview since it's his first w/ the company. I think that's also why he wants to pick Jonathan's brain..how to wow them at the short interview to get invited for the in depth one!

His MS had a hardware basis, but they're asking him lots of questions about C/C++ programming, which he does, but hasn't done tons of recently. I'm a little concerned. I'll get more details tonight, I'm sure, but we'll see.
Me:Jackie AKA JB (31)
DH: Jonathan (30)
DS1: Kyle (12) & DS2:Hunter ( 9 ) (both from prev. marriage and live with with my ex)
NEW ARRIVAL DD: Emma born 12/17/08!

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Jackie_B
TTC Princess
TTC Princess
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:00 am
Location: Morrisville (Heart of the Triangle!) NC

Postby PrayingForPink » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:46 am

crap... time to poke my finger again already... then get teh boys dressed (lazy here today) and take off to church. see you all later! don't be tooooo terribly chatty while i'm gone!
Me Heather: 34
DH Rick: 44
DS1 Luke: 3 1/2
DS 2 Kenji: 2
DS3 Peter: Due 4/29

Image
PrayingForPink
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:00 am

Postby momto2greatkids#3ontheway » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:47 am

have a good one Heather!

so i was wondering how Shannon is doing? does anyone talk to her?
momto2greatkids#3ontheway
BabyDuster
BabyDuster
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:00 am

Postby PrayingForPink » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:48 am

Jackie_B wrote:
PrayingForPink wrote:
Jackie_B wrote:
PrayingForPink wrote:jackie that was so nice of you!!! he's done his research on IBM, right?

Rick's an engineer, with Phd, and I think, IMHO, that they don't pay him nearly enough at HP. Oh, and interviews there are a full day, and they have been laying off left and right lately in his lab. He's damn good at what he does though...


He's working on the research today and wants to talk to Jonathan about programming stuff and how to better answer potential questions in that area since it's Jonathan's super strong suit AND Jonathan's been in the hunt twice in less than 3 years (once when out of school and then a few months ago after the layoff).

I can't imagine that IBM is hiring out-right. Almost everyone they hire these days is either temp to perm or on contract through another hr company. I'll get the details tonight I imagine as he asked if we had plans. I figure he'll get his haircut (at 6pm) and then we'll go out for dinner somewhere.


A large part is technical interview... I'm assuming it's a Software engineering position?? Oh, and if it's anything like HP, he could fail the "lunch interview"... he's pretty easy to get along with? Rick's had to give the "lunch interview", where he takes the candidate to lunch, and then they talk, and he decides if the person would fit well within the team... And if it is on his resume, he had better be able to answer the questions really really well. That's another thing Rick does... when he looks at the resume, if he thinks it was "beefed up" any, he'll be particularly tough in those areas.


Yeah.. Jonathan had "lunch" interviews followed by all day interviews. I don't know which this is, but I imagine it's a "lunch" interview since it's his first w/ the company. I think that's also why he wants to pick Jonathan's brain..how to wow them at the short interview to get invited for the in depth one!

His MS had a hardware basis, but they're asking him lots of questions about C/C++ programming, which he does, but hasn't done tons of recently. I'm a little concerned. I'll get more details tonight, I'm sure, but we'll see.


interesting that they are asking him about programming. but if he passed the phone screen, then he should do well with the short interview. best of luck to him!! and i'm sure he'll look great after his haircut!!! do they do hot towel shaves there? He should do one of those, too, if he could...
Me Heather: 34
DH Rick: 44
DS1 Luke: 3 1/2
DS 2 Kenji: 2
DS3 Peter: Due 4/29

Image
PrayingForPink
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:00 am

Postby Jackie_B » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:49 am

TommysMommy wrote:Son of a bee!! She is calling me to help her off the chair. My back is totally blown out!! I need a masage jb!!

Love you all!!


Did you talk w/ the place she was staying about how to help her up/out properly? You really have to take care of yourself. You can do major damage if you aren't doing it right.

I'd love to come work all that pain out for you, but um..the 9+ hr drive and all...
Me:Jackie AKA JB (31)
DH: Jonathan (30)
DS1: Kyle (12) & DS2:Hunter ( 9 ) (both from prev. marriage and live with with my ex)
NEW ARRIVAL DD: Emma born 12/17/08!

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Jackie_B
TTC Princess
TTC Princess
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:00 am
Location: Morrisville (Heart of the Triangle!) NC

Postby PrayingForPink » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:49 am

momto2greatkids#3ontheway wrote:have a good one Heather!

so i was wondering how Shannon is doing? does anyone talk to her?


shannon pops in from time to time. she's been spending the nights with bryan at work, and they are moving this weekend into their own place. she had some family drama going on, but that is all the detail she's been able to give us.
Me Heather: 34
DH Rick: 44
DS1 Luke: 3 1/2
DS 2 Kenji: 2
DS3 Peter: Due 4/29

Image
PrayingForPink
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 830
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:00 am

Postby momto2greatkids#3ontheway » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:50 am

PrayingForPink wrote:
momto2greatkids#3ontheway wrote:have a good one Heather!

so i was wondering how Shannon is doing? does anyone talk to her?


shannon pops in from time to time. she's been spending the nights with bryan at work, and they are moving this weekend into their own place. she had some family drama going on, but that is all the detail she's been able to give us.

thanks so no BFP YET? or are they on a break?
momto2greatkids#3ontheway
BabyDuster
BabyDuster
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:00 am

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups