DOOPS ** Part 184

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

who will be arrested at the new kids concert on thursday?

aimee
16
94%
becky
1
6%
 
Total votes : 17

Postby becks » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:29 am

totally. i worry about BOTH of yall! but yeah i'm glad you haven't dropped and i pray that your cervix is still good to go and those contractions aren't making you thin out or anything
becks
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 809
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:00 am

Postby Sara0405 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:34 am

becks wrote:totally. i worry about BOTH of yall! but yeah i'm glad you haven't dropped and i pray that your cervix is still good to go and those contractions aren't making you thin out or anything


Me too!
Sara0405
TTC Queen
TTC Queen
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:00 am

Postby Jackie_B » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:41 am

Sara0405 wrote:
becks wrote:totally. i worry about BOTH of yall! but yeah i'm glad you haven't dropped and i pray that your cervix is still good to go and those contractions aren't making you thin out or anything


Me too!


Hey, Sara! I am soooo loving your chart! When are you testing??
Me:Jackie AKA JB (31)
DH: Jonathan (30)
DS1: Kyle (12) & DS2:Hunter ( 9 ) (both from prev. marriage and live with with my ex)
NEW ARRIVAL DD: Emma born 12/17/08!

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Jackie_B
TTC Princess
TTC Princess
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:00 am
Location: Morrisville (Heart of the Triangle!) NC

Postby Sara0405 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:47 am

Jackie_B wrote:
Sara0405 wrote:
becks wrote:totally. i worry about BOTH of yall! but yeah i'm glad you haven't dropped and i pray that your cervix is still good to go and those contractions aren't making you thin out or anything


Me too!


Hey, Sara! I am soooo loving your chart! When are you testing??


Testing this afternoon! With Olivia I tested neg in the morning and pos in the afternoon.

I tested yesterday morning and got a bfn. My face broke out the other day so I am hoping that that isnt a bad sign. I dont feel preggo though...
Sara0405
TTC Queen
TTC Queen
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:00 am

Postby becks » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:48 am

you don't feel preggo? i never feel preggo this early. i didn't feel preggo with hannah til il was 8 weeks and with olivia at 6 weeks. when ms starts. other than that i never feel anything. both times i felt like af was gonna start.
becks
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 809
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:00 am

Postby becks » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:52 am

where the hell has kat been?
becks
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 809
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:00 am

Postby Sara0405 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:54 am

becks wrote:you don't feel preggo? i never feel preggo this early. i didn't feel preggo with hannah til il was 8 weeks and with olivia at 6 weeks. when ms starts. other than that i never feel anything. both times i felt like af was gonna start.


Well I mean I dont have any sxs. But yeah you are right I feel like I could start af any minute only because she is almost due. :) We shall see I guess...
Sara0405
TTC Queen
TTC Queen
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:00 am

Postby Jackie_B » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 am

Sara0405 wrote:
becks wrote:you don't feel preggo? i never feel preggo this early. i didn't feel preggo with hannah til il was 8 weeks and with olivia at 6 weeks. when ms starts. other than that i never feel anything. both times i felt like af was gonna start.


Well I mean I dont have any sxs. But yeah you are right I feel like I could start af any minute only because she is almost due. :) We shall see I guess...


Almost due?? what's your lp usually?
Me:Jackie AKA JB (31)
DH: Jonathan (30)
DS1: Kyle (12) & DS2:Hunter ( 9 ) (both from prev. marriage and live with with my ex)
NEW ARRIVAL DD: Emma born 12/17/08!

Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Jackie_B
TTC Princess
TTC Princess
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:00 am
Location: Morrisville (Heart of the Triangle!) NC

Postby strev27 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:04 am

Hey everyone.

We're all moved yay. We even get to use other people's wireless since they don't have it locked. So, happy we don't have to pay for internet.
Image
User avatar
strev27
Member
Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:00 am

Postby Sara0405 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:08 am

strev27 wrote:Hey everyone.

We're all moved yay. We even get to use other people's wireless since they don't have it locked. So, happy we don't have to pay for internet.


Hey Shannon!!! Yay for free internet!

Jackie_B wrote:
Almost due?? what's your lp usually?


I am not sure. Before Olivia it was about 12-13 days. This is my first real cycle since Livster was born.
Sara0405
TTC Queen
TTC Queen
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:00 am

Postby strev27 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:10 am

Becky - how was your trip to nasty Ohio lol?
Image
User avatar
strev27
Member
Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:00 am

Postby becks » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:14 am

hey shannon! YAY you're here. and stealing the internet. awesome! lol it was chilly up there but nice everyday. like not rainy or anything. but my trip was a whole other story. my family drove me crazy. i'm on a cleveland hiatus til summer!
becks
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 809
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:00 am

Postby becks » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:34 am

omg syd i'm so sorry! so how long does it take for that shot to kick in? just know that your baby boy is gonna be ok no matter when he comes ok? he's strong and big and he's got a strong mama. ((HUGS))
becks
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 809
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:00 am

Postby Sara0405 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:05 am

Okay I broke down and tested.... :bfn: So if my temp is still up in the morning then I will test then....
Sara0405
TTC Queen
TTC Queen
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:00 am

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups