C'MON BFP by 2009 New members welcome Part VI!!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

How many BFP's will be have by Dec 15, 2008???

Poll ended at Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:00 pm

Just one
7%
Two
21%
Three
29%
Four plus!
43%

Total votes : 14

Postby VeeBaby » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:40 am

Good morning everyone. Kim, I am so sorry for you guys. I went through that a few years ago and it just tore me up. They are like babies, aren't they. I pray that you and DH can heal emotionally soon from this and that something wonderful comes into your lives.

Sapphire, I'm sorry for the pain and distress you are going through still. I hope that thing goes away on its own. I wish you a speedy recovery and luck jumping back into TTC. Hugs. Your DD sounds like a doll; can you send her over here to make some brownies? LOL

Lisa, sorry that you still don't know. I hope that witch comes to see me instead of you. I'm still anxiously waiting your :bfp:.

Hey everyone else, I hope you are all well.

AFM, still waiting for :af:. I've had some very light spotting for the past few days; I bet she comes today.
Me---Vee (41)
DH--(49)
DS--(17 months)
Lost DS's twin a 8 weeks

TTC with endometriosis since August 2008
VeeBaby
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kristi1281 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:10 am

Kim: I'm so sorry for your loss. Loosing a part of the family is horrible :hugs:

Lisa: Have you tested again??

AFM: I haven't tested yet today because I am out of tests. I am going to go to walmart in a little bit and pick up some more tests. My temps are up still and I don't have my normal PMS sxs. I am 14dpo and usually I have a 12 day LP. :fingersx:

PLEASE STALK MY CHART!!
Kristi (me) ~ 29
Paco (dh) ~ 29
Hunter (ds) ~ 7
Leah (dd) ~ Born Oct 27, 2010
TTC #2 for 5 years...BFP After 1st IUI on
Feb 26, 2010!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kristi1281
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mommytoab » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:24 am

Kristi you are definitely still looking good! :fingersx: for ya! and hurry back with the results eh hem lol!

Lovinglife I'm glad you're in the 2ww and af comes to nobody else this month! enough is enough!

hey Vee! if af does comes, she better treat you nice!

stupid me, every time I have to pee, I wanna test. so I did a digital. now I have like 3 regular tests left,so I'm done peeing. I have a bunch of IC's left.

well I talked to my RE office, she actually answered the phone. I have to wait until 16dpo if no af and get bw. if af does come, I go in day 2 or 3 for u/s to make sure there are not cysts and get a script for clomid.

so either way, looks like I'll be there early Sunday morning for either one lol.

if af doesn't come by then and bw shows I'm not pregnant, then I have to take provera to jumpstart af. I already have provera. I don't know then if I have to wait for the clomid script if af doesn't show up.

uggh more waiting!

I'm off to make a new thread. be back soon!
Lisa-37 dh-33 dd-6
Kiran 8/17/09 2lb 7oz, 14.5 (pre e,HELLP, vp)
Triple hernia 11/09,G tube 7/10
130 days NICU- reflux,hypotonia,ptosis, meds 7x/day
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kirangoel

ImageImage
mommytoab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mommytoab » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:30 am

Lisa-37 dh-33 dd-6
Kiran 8/17/09 2lb 7oz, 14.5 (pre e,HELLP, vp)
Triple hernia 11/09,G tube 7/10
130 days NICU- reflux,hypotonia,ptosis, meds 7x/day
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kirangoel

ImageImage
mommytoab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups