C'MON BFP by 2009 New members weclome Part VII!!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

How many bfp's will we have by Dec 15, 2008?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:42 am

Just two
50%
Three
25%
Four plus
25%

Total votes : 4

Postby mommytoab » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:37 am

Heather I'm so sorry for your loss. that is a beautiful tribute to his memory.

my stepmother died unexpectedly in February from pneumonia at the same age. she was in perfect health. her immune system just shut down. it was a tough time for my dad and her children.

I can't sleep so I'm up at 4:20am!
Lisa-37 dh-33 dd-6
Kiran 8/17/09 2lb 7oz, 14.5 (pre e,HELLP, vp)
Triple hernia 11/09,G tube 7/10
130 days NICU- reflux,hypotonia,ptosis, meds 7x/day
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kirangoel

ImageImage
mommytoab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Fawkes » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:57 am

Lisa I'm up too!!!

I had to rebuild my computer. LOL when things go wrong for me they go really wrong!! Internet was out Tuesday, bright house said they'd be here wednesday, they never showed up, then they said I'd have the first appointment friday at 8 am (my window was from 8-10). They FINALLY showed up at like 10:30. After about 45 minutes we were up and running again, then my computer just stopped working!!! It would freeze up after it booted up. I picked my brain for any type of solution, and it came down to backing up what I could (mostly pictures, i have about 30gigs of pictures) then rebuilding. So I did that, took hours, went to reinstall windows XP but on the back of my dell they didn't have the code for it, only one for Vista, so I HAD to install vista on my PC. I'm hoping it runs smoothly and doesn't give me any problems.

But in the process of installing, I spilt water all over me, the floor, and my chair, and knocked a bunch of stuff of my desk on accident :(...

I'm just glad Im up and running again!!! I took an OPK this afternoon and it seems a TAD darker (dh said so) so I'm hoping maybe in a couple days we'll have an egg waiting around.

Seesaw, congrats!!!

Saphire, I'm glad to hear you're done bleeding, maybe now you can finally move on!! My friend who had a miscarriage at 6 wks bleed for what seemed like a month and then got her regular AF too boot. I feel for you!

Heather, I'm sorry to hear about your dad, that must be devastating. I don't personally know what its like to loose my father, but I am very close to my dad and it would literally rip my heart out. That was a beautiful poem that you posted, I read only a couple lines and stopped because it brought tears to my eyes.

Cole, be safe traveling to N. Carolina. Have fun!!! i've already taken down all my christmas stuff!!! I'm ready for some normality in my house :)
Crystal | Jonathan :hb: | Addison Elizabeth 1/7/2010 | Lydia Rose 9/10/2012
My FF chart

Best Advice: "Just be you. She will love you no matter what." - From my mother.
Fawkes
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mommytoab » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:16 am

Crystal you're a nut lol! I would just tell my dh to do that computer stuff. I have no patience for it. sounds like you're very handy.

I hope you O soon and we get to see some :bfp: in the coming weeks.

ok, back to bed for both of us lol!
Lisa-37 dh-33 dd-6

ImageImage
mommytoab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Jewly66 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:04 am

Hi all! I need some serious help! I woke up today expecting my temp to go up but instead it went way down! From 97.5 to 96.4!!! So I experimented with FF and took out all my + OPKs and it gave be CH, not solid, but they're there. So now I don't know if I O'd Thursday like I thought or earlier! The + OPKs Monday Tues, Wed, are throwing me off. I am SO confused....again
Please look at my chart and tell me what you think!
Me-31
DH-44
DD 2

My Ovulation Chart
Jewly66
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Fawkes » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:47 am

Well here's an update to my bad luck.

I transfered all my pictures over to my external harddrive (you know whatyou use to BACK UP incase something happens to your computer). I have 30 gigs of pictures. So now no computer is recognizing the hard drive, which estentially means that I've LOST all of my pictures. These include ones from my honeymoon, when the DH proposed to me, our entire first year of marriage, my friend's bridal shower, and anything and everything I've done. URGH!
My FF chart

Fawkes
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Fawkes » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:06 pm

w00t good news!!! I was able to retreive my pictures off of my external, through lots of faith and praying LOL. I took an OPK and it looks like an ALMOST positive!!! I'll be testing again later tonight after UFC and then tomorrow of course. I'm going to try and get the DH to bd when he gets home from work...

I have lots of watery CM and I've been using the instead cups, so I hope they really help out!

I want to take a break from TWW but who am I kidding, i love you girls too much lol :) The DH doesn't understand half of the stuff we go through, so its hard to talk to him about it!

Anways, happy saturday girls!
My FF chart

Fawkes
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby seesaw » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:15 pm

Good luck Crystal!!!!!
seesaw
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Fawkes » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:31 pm

So here is my OPK (click on it to make it bigger) is this almost positive or positive?

My FF chart

Fawkes
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mommytoab » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:59 pm

hey girls!

Crystal, probably tomorrow that will be pos. get to bd'ing if you haven't already lol!

glad you were able to retrieve your pictures. my word docs and my pics are my most important things to me. if I lose them, I'd go nuts!

Jewly I'm going to stalk you in a minute.

Well I got another neg OPK today so I'm totally convinced I O'd. I'm not feeling good today. I think I need more fiber because I'm having major cramps.

ok check back later!
Lisa-37 dh-33 dd-6

ImageImage
mommytoab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mommytoab » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:19 pm

Jewly it doesn't look like you O'd yet. it looks like your body is trying, but isn't. I hope your body decides to O soon!
Lisa-37 dh-33 dd-6

ImageImage
mommytoab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby VeeBaby » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:20 pm

Hi girls.

Heather, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I'm praying for you and your family. Kudos to you for having a great son like that.

Seesaw---congrats. I'm green with envy but sooo happy for you.

Lisa--glad you O'd. Now, show us a big fat positive.

crystal, sorry about all the computer mess; at least your saved your photos.

And to answer the big question.....yes, we did BD, but since we only have our room, the office and the baby's room and the baby was asleep in his room and wakes easily (the office is totally full of boxes and not an option) we were left with a)the laundry room b) the downstairs bathroom and c) the living room (totally open to the stairs). We had to choose the living room since I had to use preseed and the instead cup afterward and be able to prop myself up. DH was embarrassed and afraid that my dad would come down the stairs and see us. It was the quickest BD in our history I think :oops:. It was comical. But we BD'd on Xmas night and the next day I O'd so let's hope for a sticky bean.

Anyway, my gosh it is funny the things we do for a baby.

I'll check in later or tomorrow morning. Have a great night.
Me---Vee (41)
DH--(49)
DS--(17 months)
Lost DS's twin a 8 weeks

TTC with endometriosis since August 2008
VeeBaby
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby seesaw » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Vee, I am so glad you got the BD in. I would have been totally nervous too, but hey, ya do what ya gotta do! Don't be green, it'll be your turn too. I do understand though, it has been hard for me to not be jealous too. I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone here, and sending lots and lots of :babydustb: :babydustg:
seesaw
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Stickybeanwanted » Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 am

hi ladies how are we all well today is cd17 last night i had real bad cramping on and off through the night still having slight twiges again this morning sorry this is tmi but it hurts more when i sit down for some reason any ideas ladies maybe its gas build up haha :)
Stickybeanwanted
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby taffy75 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:47 am

Heather - I'm so sorry about your dad, especially so close to the holidays. Your son gave a wonderful tribute.

Crystal - Glad you were at least able to save your pictures!

Lisa - Congrats on the BFP!! Are you a September mommy?

Hope everyone had a nice holiday!
DS 1: 8-12-09
DS 2: 4-10-11
taffy75
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Jewly66 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:25 am

HI all! I had another real low temp today. I've never had such a big temp drop, and now another real low temp?? I'm about to give up. I don't know what the hell my body is doing! It is so frustrating!!
Me-31
DH-44
DD 2

My Ovulation Chart
Jewly66
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups