C'MON BFP by 2009 New members weclome Part VII!!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

How many bfp's will we have by Dec 15, 2008?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:42 am

Just two
50%
Three
25%
Four plus
25%

Total votes : 4

Postby lovinglife » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:13 am

:hi: everyone. I've been MIA with Christmas and we're also moving but just wanted to pop on quick and say :congrats: to seesaw!!! Heather, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and you and your family are in my thoughts. I'll try to get back on later.
lovinglife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Jewly66 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:10 pm

Well I am now thinking something wacky has to do with my very low temps like breathing through my mouth or something because they are insanely low for me. I'll try a breathe right strip tonight and hope I sleep with my mouth closed. I just know it is something wacky like that, it has to be!!
Me-31
DH-44
DD 2

My Ovulation Chart
Jewly66
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mommytoab » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:37 pm

hey girls!

how is everyone!

Jewly, I'm sorry I have no idea what your body is doing!

hey Dana! so have any m/s yet?

hi Lovinglife! hope you're doing ok. good luck wih the move. I know moving is tough and stressful.

Vee glad you got some bd in. so where was it last night lol!

Kelly, I don't know what the twinges could be. could be O time.

We couldn't bd last night so I hope what we did is good enough. I was so sick last night with vomiting and constipation. so I didn't take the prenatal last night and won't until I feel better.

My temps are so low I still can't believe I O'd. never saw such crazy low post O temps. I hope the RE nurse is right and it's normal while on fertility meds for the temps to be nutty.

check back later!

everyone have a great day.
Lisa-37 dh-33 dd-6
Kiran 8/17/09 2lb 7oz, 14.5 (pre e,HELLP, vp)
Triple hernia 11/09,G tube 7/10
130 days NICU- reflux,hypotonia,ptosis, meds 7x/day
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kirangoel

ImageImage
mommytoab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mommytoab » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:23 pm

oh brother look at this please. I"m fuming!!! I'm fed up already. got a blazing pos OPK today after 3 days of neg after the pos OPK.

I don't get it.

I'll call the RE tomorrow and see if I could come in so they can do an u/s and see if I have any follicles. it's just ridiculous. one minute I'm excited because I was so sure I O'd, and now another pos OPK.

http://www.twoweekwait.com/community/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1464392#1464392
Lisa-37 dh-33 dd-6

ImageImage
mommytoab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Fawkes » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:46 pm

I would go with the positive today. CD 14 for ovulation is like the perfect O day. I wouldn't get too stressed out about it and just go and BD.
Crystal | Jonathan :hb: | Addison Elizabeth 1/7/2010 | Lydia Rose 9/10/2012
My FF chart

Best Advice: "Just be you. She will love you no matter what." - From my mother.
Fawkes
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Fawkes » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:49 pm

I think I have a positive OPK today!!!

Here is it in comparison to yesturdays; todays is on the bottom:

My FF chart

Fawkes
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Jewly66 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:09 pm

Lisa... I would go with today as your positive since it was so dark. You also mentioned your temps are low so you probably haven't O'd yet.

Crystal....yeah! I knew your time would come!!

Looks like there is a lot of BDing to be done tonight, including me. I did another OPK because I am having a lot of wet Cm, though my CP is low and firm, and the test was almost positive. I guess I'm just gonna keep Bding since I don't know if I O'd or will soon. It might be hard with my two DSS around.
Me-31
DH-44
DD 2

My Ovulation Chart
Jewly66
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mommytoab » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:01 pm

woohoo Crystal! pos!!!!

go for it Jewly!

let's go have some fun girls lol! with our dh's!

uggh, though I wish I felt better. the fiber isn't doing much and gentle laxative. I am ready to eat a whole plate of spinach yuck! I'm going now on two days of no prenatals. I feel weird not taking them. I've taken them for 6 months now. but I need a break I guess.

Lisa-37 dh-33 dd-6

ImageImage
mommytoab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Fawkes » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Lisa, you really should ask for a prenatal with LOW iron!! Thats what I did and I feel TONS better!

I got a BD in with the DH and I think I actually kept most of the swimmers in!!! I'm still trying to master the instead cup!! LOL I also stayed propped as long as I can, which was for about 5 minutes... i get bored just laying there.

I'm going to go on a hold now and test on the OPK before I go to bed. I wanna see if its darker or lighter.
My FF chart

Fawkes
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mommytoab » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:10 am

good morning girls! look at my chart now! now that's a pretty temp shift lol!

we got in a bd last night and will do another tonight and we should be good to go.

Crystal you still haven't used the Instead? they are SOOOOO easy! once they're in, you don't even feel it. I keep it in all night. I put it in right after bd, and still stay propped for at least 30min, then roll over and go to bed. I don't even get up to pee until the morning usually.

have a bunch to do today, like baking more cookies, laundry, dishes, and cleaning dd's room. she has too many toys lol.

everyone have a nice day!
Lisa-37 dh-33 dd-6

ImageImage
mommytoab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lovinglife » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:50 am

Lisa, I can't find your chart... I want to stalk it for you :)
lovinglife
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kristi1281 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:23 am

Hello ladies...I hope everyone had a great holiday! Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been swamped. We went to my parents for the holiday - had my son a birthday party on Saturday at my mom's, got a call that my dog had puppies and then had to be rushed to the vet because she had puppies stuck. She had to spend the night at the vets office so we've been up every 2 hours to bottle feed the 8 of 13 pups that lived. I have to clean and get my house organized because we are having another party for my son this saturday here and I'm just generally wore out. I am rather enjoying my break from TTC though. Its really helped a bunch.

Crystal: Congrats on the +opk!

Lisa: I would definitely say you O'd on cd 14. The clomid made my temps whacky too.
Kristi (me) ~ 29
Paco (dh) ~ 29
Hunter (ds) ~ 7
Leah (dd) ~ Born Oct 27, 2010
TTC #2 for 5 years...BFP After 1st IUI on
Feb 26, 2010!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kristi1281
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby taffy75 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:36 am

Yay for +OPKs - have fun with your BD marathons!

Lisa - I have been pretty lucky so far as far as m/s goes. If I do get it, it tends to be in the evening and manageable. I'm having an awful time with constipation though...

Hope everyone is doing well!
DS 1: 8-12-09
DS 2: 4-10-11
taffy75
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Fawkes » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:41 pm

Well I've been using the instead cups this month. They don't really fit me very well, but I'm doing my best. The cup won't stay behind my pubic bone so I can't wear it for too long because then I can feel it and it gets uncomfortable. But I do put it in after BD and keep it in for at least a couple hours. I hope its helping!!!

Taffy, glad to hear that the pg is going well so far!!!!

Kristi, thats good you're enjoying your TTC break! I stopped temping and I feel way less stressed, I'm just doing the OPKs. You sound super busy I hope things slow down for you so you can relax!!
My FF chart

Fawkes
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby mommytoab » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:31 pm

hey girls! look at this another blazing OPK! http://www.twoweekwait.com/community/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1466099#1466099

I'm going loca! I still feel yucky from the constipation, still having a lot of pain on my left side which scares me since that hurt before the surgery. and I have to keep bd'ing!

hey everyone else! where are y'all???

Jewly, you had a low temp dip. sometimes when you have a low temp dip and then it goes up, that should mean that you O'd. crossing my fingers for you that's what it is!

Crystal, that is strange about the cups. I just thought they fit everyone, one size fits all. but we're all made differently I guess lol! I'm little and I don't even use tampons, and I feel fine using those.

Kristi, you sound so much better! I love the less stressed Kristi lol! I'll bet by next month of not tempting/charting/meds you'll be preggo.

I'm getting close to taking a break. I'm home and I shouldn't be stressed and I am because of these darn OPK's. I just don't want to miss the window of opportunity since I did the clomid this cycle you know.

check back later!
Lisa-37 dh-33 dd-6

ImageImage
mommytoab
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups