Fall/Winter 2011 Baby Hopefuls

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby treezuk » Thu May 05, 2011 5:31 am

jen : so sorry that your appointment didnt go to plan but at least you have a plan of action to be getting on with , gl for this cycle xxx

Annabelle : As i said in my pm i hope DP comes around and that you get somethign sorted soon xxx

SS : When is your appointment ?
(Me) Teresa (32) & DH (35) DS Mckenzi~6
(TTC since 2004) 3 :angel: 's (July 05 and June/July 10)
:angel: Ectopic found 6w3d ( 18th June 2014) Received the methotrexate injection on 20th June 2014.
Low AMH (0.46) & high Fsh (16.5) = POF - Pre Menopausal
Time is of the essence possibly IVF in the near future !!!
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby soskinny » Fri May 06, 2011 6:04 am

My appointment is tomorrow midday. I dont know if im looking forward to it or dreading it. I hope i have a good sonographer who will tell me what he sees and not just write a report to be sent to the doctor, if that happens then i have to wait 2 wks :cry:
Im cd12 today and have been testing with opks since tuesday. They are not positive yet but maybe tomorrow or Sunday and strangely my temp has already risen? This has happened every mth, So im guessing i have been thinking i have O'd when in fact i havent. Im going by opk's this mth instead of temp :D

How are you getting on treez? Looks like we have that great weather back for a few more days, do you have anything planned for wkend?

How is everyone else doing?
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby treezuk » Fri May 06, 2011 11:31 am

SS : GL for your appointment tomoz i hope they get to the bottom of any problems you might have but hopefully all is ok :) and i am sure your opks will get darker soon :) i am doing ok nothing much planned to be honest we've been doing a bit of removing stuff around in the house adn now we have some extra room which is good :) and we found out today that kenz has been offered a place in the school nursery just around the corner for Jan 12 :) so weve excepted the place but it may change if we move for kevin to go to uni but at least we have the place if we dont move... he will love it x
:angel: Ectopic found 6w3d ( 18th June 2014) Received the methotrexate injection on 20th June 2014.
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby parisxmas » Fri May 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Annabelle - It sounds like if you can convince DF then you have a great chance of getting pregnant! Start saving all the money you can now (on the side), so you can show DF that there are funds for the IVF. FX that he comes around!
Me (Jen) 36 / DH 36 TTC #5
DD 11 / DD 9 / DS 5 / DS1
3 failed IUI's, 2 failed IVF cycles, 1 canceled IVF, 1 +HPT IVF
ET 2/24 4dt of 3 embryos 12 cell, 10 cell, 8 cell
none to freeze all arrested
+ HPT 3/1/12 :bfp:
7dp4dt beta 28, 10dp4dt beta 114, 12dp4dt beta 286, (29dpo) beta 20,079
3/26/12 - measuring 7w1d :hb: 141
4/4/12 - measuring 8w3d :hb: 163
It's a BOY! Born 11/7/12
parisxmas
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby soskinny » Thu May 12, 2011 4:42 am

has everyone given up on this page now/ Ive got some exciting news and no one to share it with :(
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby treezuk » Thu May 12, 2011 4:49 am

I'm here hun just been busy ?
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby soskinny » Thu May 12, 2011 10:47 am

well after getting the all clear on my ultrasound and being told everything looks good and that O would happen in a couple of days i decided to go ahead with the next stage and lets just say im now 2DPO with a perfect 3 days of eggy catching :D Obviously i have to remember that i havent had much luck so far but everything seemed to go just right this cycle so im ordering some tests and im gonna start testing from 9dpo (next thursday am).

How are you doing treez? Anymore spotting/ unusual bleeding or has it all settled now? What DPO are you?

Anyone else HI
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby treezuk » Thu May 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Thats great news hun , i cant wait to hear how you get on FX this little time off has got your body going again... Im doing ok AF showed three days ago i only had one day of spotting before hand but it showed the next day and its been light/med flow now i just gotta hope it stops within the next 5 days and dont go on 2 weeks LOL....

I saw the dr yesterday about pain in my side she said i have a sprain and gave me some painkilers and something to help me sleep , she said when i see my cons to mention about clomid and what there gonna do to help me seen as they took the ovary away plus im at risk with the other one now she is hoping there moniter me on it or otherwise shes a bit worried about me using it cos of the other overy as am i least if i was being monitered it could be drained before getting to big etc , i expressed that if they wouldnt help me i would more than likly wanna be put forward for gastric band surgery , she was in agreement cos we both know that i can do Weight Watchers till im blue in the face but im proberly never gonna get to the weight i need to be for them to help me like so id have to do something more drastic but were just gonna take it one step at a time.... she is also said when i have my follow up if it turns out i have PCOS or anything she will happily precribe me metaformin to help with the weight loss and i know sometimes that kicks off Ov to so were see what happened on the 23rd :) either way my dr is awesome
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby soskinny » Fri May 13, 2011 8:21 am

Thats great Treez. It sounds like your body may be settling back into routine again, i hope as well that af is a normal length for you. I agree with your doctor that if you use chlomid you should definately be monitored because of the one ovary issue. Hopefully you wont need it and maybe now the cyst has gone you will O on your own but if not it sounds like your doctor is really on your side to get things moving.

Im 3 DPO today and i know its too early for signs but i was shocked by my temp this morning it was 37.0 i have never had a temp that high this early and only ever had 37.0 two times since i started charting. Im hoping this is a good sign and not just a fluke, roll on tomorrow am :)
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby treezuk » Sun May 15, 2011 10:09 am

SS : your temps are looking good so far i hope thats an ID thats just happened that would be awesome if it was :) i think finally my body might be setlting down dont wanna speak to soon but AF's gone and its only cd6 of course it could come back tomorrow but right now its gone to thats a good thing :)

Where is EOE ?
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby soskinny » Sun May 15, 2011 11:19 am

Thats great news CD 6 and af gone :) I have to admit i usually finish cd6 and then 2 days later i start spotting again, but thankfully not this mth. You only have a week till your doctors apointment dont you? I hope you get all good news.

I dont know where everybody else is, its a shame because its a nice group. Hi EOE.

Well im 5DPO today and im feeling nothing at all except i got bad travel sickness on the bus yesterday and i havent felt like that since i was a kid. I threw up in some bushes when i got off :oops: I cant see it being anything pg related but it was weird.
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby chickenwing » Sun May 15, 2011 12:03 pm

I'm here, I have been reading but just super busy. Getting a wisdom tooth pulled tomorrow.. hope to be back soon for personals...
Me (Tina) (5/30/83) ~ DH (4/23/78 ) DS Jackson 01/20/11
BFP 4/8/10 chemical 4/11/10 BFP 5/10/10

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1aea58
chickenwing
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby treezuk » Sun May 15, 2011 12:51 pm

SS : I spoke to soon its still there a bit but only light sorta spotting so hoping its properly gone by tomorrow its our anniversary tuesday so it would be nice to be actually be able to celebrate it without worrying about AF being here still :) we've been married 8 years and together 9 on that day so its Very special day for us both :) your motion sickness sounds good in terms of sxs i was terrible with motion when preggo you never know x

CW : Sorry to hear about your W tooth hun i hope you feel better once its pulled , hope you DH and jackson are keeping well xxxx
treezuk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby soskinny » Mon May 16, 2011 10:58 am

Hi CW: nice to hear your still about. Sorry about the wisdom tooth removal, i had both my top ones removed two years ago and i can tell you it was nowhere near as bad as i thought. I was awake while it was done and just took my mum incase i needed her (but i didnt). Make sure you rest well after, as it helps with the healing process. How is little Jackson? Whats his fav food now?

Treez: Atleast its only spotting, hopefully it will be gone or doesnt put a dampner on Tuesday. 9yrs together is definately something to celebrate, other than what you mentioned eralier :oops: hee hee what do you have planned? A meal? Going out? I hope it goes well for you anyway.

AFM: Well i had another temp climb today and i have to admit my chart looks nothing like it usually does. I feel very hot and lethargic today and had a lunchtime sleep for over an hour. Im trying not to think anything of it as it could just be high progesterone causing pg like symptoms. Roll on Friday when i can start testing :D
soskinny
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby parisxmas » Mon May 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Stalking...
Me (Jen) 36 / DH 36 TTC #5
DD 11 / DD 9 / DS 5 / DS1
3 failed IUI's, 2 failed IVF cycles, 1 canceled IVF, 1 +HPT IVF
ET 2/24 4dt of 3 embryos 12 cell, 10 cell, 8 cell
none to freeze all arrested
+ HPT 3/1/12 :bfp:
7dp4dt beta 28, 10dp4dt beta 114, 12dp4dt beta 286, (29dpo) beta 20,079